Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 15 laps

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Vintage skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder
Skins used by Kevin Leu, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen.

[signuplist]206[/signuplist]

Results here

Vintage time, on CAR's Blackwood Grand Prix track :good:
A good match, I think, nice elevation changes, and slide-happy corners, should be fun.

If you downloaded the track before March 16th, you'll have to download the update, check the link above.

Also, if you have skins or equipment you'd like to use, post here, and I'll add it to the pack.

Anyone know how to force the paddles on in the vintage with a G25? my gears are playing up and 1st keeps jumping to 3rd....ahhhh!
First the sequential shift started jumping but as I never used it I didn't care too much, now the H pattern is jumping out of gear and is impossible to do any good laps.

Anyone know how to force the paddles on in the vintage with a G25? my gears are playing up and 1st keeps jumping to 3rd....ahhhh!
First the sequential shift started jumping but as I never used it I didn't care too much, now the H pattern is jumping out of gear and is impossible to do any good laps.

My G27 shifter failed on me on Friday, it won't stay in 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th gear, it just goes back to the middle. I'll have to paddle-shift too :frown:
EDIT: actually, it can't get to those gears. It hits the button inside, and shifts, but doesn't get to it's resting position.

Anyway, Settings -> Controller -> Shifter -> uncheck Use Shifter. Haven't tried it yet, but that should do the trick.

bloody logitech. mine is obviously a connection issue as I could hold it in 1st and it'd work for a while but now the slightest movement activates 3rd or neutral. 4 years old so maybe time to open it up. Yours should be a warranty claim tho

tried the paddles and they are useless; I keep missing upshifts, you have to lift, wait, change and it takes sooooo long. Only fitting as paddles are all wrong with this car. Anyhow, done a low 1.25 with jumping gears in the h pattern, and 2nd instead of 1st should be ok for the race.

more laps driving around my 1st gear problem and have gone 2 secs faster:woot:
p1 for now lol and .500 under the benchmark, my first negative rank yay!
2nd gear rocks.

tried the paddles and they are useless; I keep missing upshifts, you have to lift, wait, change and it takes sooooo long. Only fitting as paddles are all wrong with this car. Anyhow, done a low 1.25 with jumping gears in the h pattern, and 2nd instead of 1st should be ok for the race.

Wow, just tried a few laps, and it is indeed horrible with paddles... Will try to use my broken shifter as well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%