30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: KS Vintage
Track: Aviano-Full GP
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: sprint (7 laps) + feature race (14 laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Vintage skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

Signup List
  1. Christian Grzybofski
  2. Daniel Ouff
  3. Zdenek Cagas
  4. Leon Saridis
  5. Michael Talacka
  6. Angus Leggate
  7. Kevin Leu
  8. Stuart Baker
  9. Lars Wylensek
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver

Results here

Them starts were really lolish, i really hope the improved netcode gets out asap. Also i crashed into Stu Baker thanks to that, even though i was good 2m behind him (sorry). Getting used to this is hard.:rolleyes:
Second race at least saved the day, where we lost some good hockey players, my head started to hurt because of that and it was hard to concentrate/focus on anything. Race with Christian and Kevin in the end were awesome, i just could've saved myself the mistake in the very last turn. :)

Guys i enjoyed these races so much too specialy the second race when you guys pushed me so hard that i couldnt resist and clearly overtook me.Great driving skills today without huge accidents,full enjoyable! :D
P.s. Why at race results in second race shows that i have contact?I dont remember that someone crashed on me or i did the same..:confused:
P.s.2 Kevin here's your throphy,you deserve it starting from last place and finishing first! :trophy:
P.s.3 Zdenek when i was first and i saw that you getting closer and closer thought that you jumping from curbs but i was wrong,you was just so fast :thumb:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%