KS-76

Cars KS-76 0.9.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
jurik1984 submitted a new resource:

KS-76 - Soviet vintage kart by zizhgames.ru

Soviet vintage karting from 1976. Produced by Patriot from Leningrad (St. Petersburg) for the USSR national team for the international championship of Eastern Europe.

This car is prepared for national class Union A (Soyuzny A) and Union B (Soyuzny B) of Soviet Union and also for International class C2. It had boosted engine from MMVZ 3.111 motorbike or CZ-125 type 511 cross motorbike. Tyres - weatherproof V-25A (front) and V-28 (rear) by Voronezh tyres factory what was used for all national...

Read more about this resource...

When I drive this the rear tires smoke whenever they are moving. 5mph in a straight line? Smoke. 60mph in a corner? Smoke. Is anyone else having this issue or am I the only one? I've reinstalled the mod twice now to no luck. Otherwise its a great mod, good mesh and the physics are awesome.

Soon
Y01kOLJ679c.jpg

Hello, Thanks for the Kart Mod and enjoy the mod. I just seem to have one problem with this KS-76 kart mod is when doing quick 5 lap races with AI cars, Several of the tracks, the AI Karts want to pit on the first or second lap, then they continue.

I have all penalites turned off. I am also using the Content Manager and have SOL and shader patches installed.

Other gokarts in the game AI cars do not pit, they race normally for the 5 laps.

So I dont know if it is a car mod problem, track problem, or something else.

Anyone else see this doing the KS-76 mod.

Hello, Thanks for the Kart Mod and enjoy the mod. I just seem to have one problem with this KS-76 kart mod is when doing quick 5 lap races with AI cars, Several of the tracks, the AI Karts want to pit on the first or second lap, then they continue.

I have all penalites turned off. I am also using the Content Manager and have SOL and shader patches installed.

Other gokarts in the game AI cars do not pit, they race normally for the 5 laps.

Hi! Another GoKarts have big fueltank, I think that it's root of evil)

Can't re-review this after the author replied to my review, but I just wanted to say that I tried these karts again this morning and it seems that the issues I was having in my review were caused by the track mod having a poor mesh, causing the karts to bounce uncontrollably.

This morning I spent a couple of hours using them on different circuits (Atlanta Motorsports Park (AC Track Reboot), Brands Hatch Indy, Nogaro (Terra21) and a few others...) and had a great time with them!

The cockpit view is left of centre, as someone else mentioned in their review, but that is obviously caused by the seat being left of centre. However, I've found that the C class kart doesn't seem to have as much of an issue, and the driver's eyes are behind the steering wheel (which feels better) rather than slightly to the left. However, these issues can easily be fixed in the options. Otherwise, just use the C class kart!

Can't re-review this after the author replied to my review, but I just wanted to say that I tried these karts again this morning and it seems that the issues I was having in my review were caused by the track mod having a poor mesh, causing the karts to bounce uncontrollably.

This morning I spent a couple of hours using them on different circuits (Atlanta Motorsports Park (AC Track Reboot), Brands Hatch Indy, Nogaro (Terra21) and a few others...) and had a great time with them!

The cockpit view is left of centre, as someone else mentioned in their review, but that is obviously caused by the seat being left of centre. However, I've found that the C class kart doesn't seem to have as much of an issue, and the driver's eyes are behind the steering wheel (which feels better) rather than slightly to the left. However, these issues can easily be fixed in the options. Otherwise, just use the C class kart!
Wow... It need to check (about cockpit view)

Hello, I know it is a long time since you posted but I found a solution for this problem and it took me a long time to figure it out so I will share it here in case it will help someone and save them some time and heartache. To fix this issue, you need to delete the ideal_line.ai file from the data folder, and also change the fuel usage to something very low like 0.1. ( to do this, click the 3 dots near the presets "pro" "gamer" "intermediate" etc - can also be changed in assists.ini file ) The reason for the problem is that one of the things that the ideal_line.ai file helps the AI to figure out is how long the fuel in the tank will last. The ideal_line.ai file is just an exact copy of the fast_lane.ai file, and when the fast_lane.ai file is created, it is usually done using a car that has a much larger fuel tank and that uses a lot more fuel per lap than the KS-76 Kart with its 3 litre fuel tank limit. So this throws the AI out of whack because they look at their little fuel tank and then calculate the fuel usage using the ideal_line.ai file and freak out because they think they are going to run out of fuel, even though the race has just begun. So they pit after the first lap. Using this method the KS-76 can now race 20, 30 or even more laps without pitting, if you want the AI to pit then you just need to adjust the fuel usage up a bit, to a level where the AI calculates that it has enough fuel for the first part of the race but the fuel runs low enough during the race at some point and the AI are forced into the pits for fuel, this can take some trial and error but can be done. Hope this helps someone. I absolutely love these cars.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%