• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Cars KS-76 0.9.9

Soviet vintage kart by zizhgames.ru

1. jurik1984

jurik1984

Ratings:
    +445
    jurik1984 submitted a new resource:

KS-76 - Soviet vintage kart by zizhgames.ru

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Esotic

Esotic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +414
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jurik1984

jurik1984

Ratings:
    +445
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CodyS1998

CodyS1998

Ratings:
    +1
    When I drive this the rear tires smoke whenever they are moving. 5mph in a straight line? Smoke. 60mph in a corner? Smoke. Is anyone else having this issue or am I the only one? I've reinstalled the mod twice now to no luck. Otherwise its a great mod, good mesh and the physics are awesome.

5. jurik1984

jurik1984

Ratings:
    +445
    Soon
    [​IMG]

6. Dave Thayer

Dave Thayer

Ratings:
    +13
    Hello, Thanks for the Kart Mod and enjoy the mod. I just seem to have one problem with this KS-76 kart mod is when doing quick 5 lap races with AI cars, Several of the tracks, the AI Karts want to pit on the first or second lap, then they continue.

I have all penalites turned off. I am also using the Content Manager and have SOL and shader patches installed.

Other gokarts in the game AI cars do not pit, they race normally for the 5 laps.

So I dont know if it is a car mod problem, track problem, or something else.

Anyone else see this doing the KS-76 mod.

7. jurik1984

jurik1984

Ratings:
    +445
    Hi! Another GoKarts have big fueltank, I think that it's root of evil)

8. jurik1984

jurik1984

Ratings:
    +445

9. Zombie Boy

Zombie Boy

Ratings:
    +23
    Can't re-review this after the author replied to my review, but I just wanted to say that I tried these karts again this morning and it seems that the issues I was having in my review were caused by the track mod having a poor mesh, causing the karts to bounce uncontrollably.

This morning I spent a couple of hours using them on different circuits (Atlanta Motorsports Park (AC Track Reboot), Brands Hatch Indy, Nogaro (Terra21) and a few others...) and had a great time with them!

The cockpit view is left of centre, as someone else mentioned in their review, but that is obviously caused by the seat being left of centre. However, I've found that the C class kart doesn't seem to have as much of an issue, and the driver's eyes are behind the steering wheel (which feels better) rather than slightly to the left. However, these issues can easily be fixed in the options. Otherwise, just use the C class kart!

10. jurik1984

jurik1984

Ratings:
    +445
    Wow... It need to check (about cockpit view)

11. Zombie Boy

Zombie Boy

Ratings:
    +23
    Its an easy fix - just move the driver's eyes slightly to the right using the side menu! Obviously it would be better to have this as default, but it's not a huge problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.