kristiannn's AI Mod V2.0

Until yesterday I used your V1.0 mod, and the qualification times with that mod were faster, which is good. Because I don't want to start from pole position with a torro rosso or a williams. Here with V2.1 mod I can easily qualify in the top 10 with any car.

Which section in the database is responsible for the qualification times?

Until yesterday I used your V1.0 mod, and the qualification times with that mod were faster, which is good. Because I don't want to start from pole position with a torro rosso or a williams. Here with V2.1 mod I can easily qualify in the top 10 with any car.

Which section in the database is responsible for the qualification times?

Which track and what lap time are you talking about? This can't be right. The qualifications in V1.0 were a LOT easier.

Shanghai, China Station.
Can not start.:)
The start light does not shine.
All vehicles parked in place.
The engine does not work.

Okay so ive just done a clean installation of the game and just did Quali and part of the race. Melbourne - Legend AI - No Assists - 100% race distance
I qualified 17th in Williams.
First corner, only 1 person broke their front wing. (team mate Senna) and that was because he smashed into the back of me.
So thats better than it was.
On the 2nd last corner, Vergne smashed into the back of me for no reason.
Then on the first corner of lap 2, perez smashed into the back of raikkonnen which resulted in him smashing into the back of Di Resta, i got past them, but the race preceded to red flag.
At the restart, first corner, they smash into me (and eachother) again.

They're much better than they were, but they're still too aggressive.

My pole time with Torro rosso was 1:25:600, The AI times were 1:25:700+.
And the other track where the AI is slow on qualifying are Monaco and Canada. My time in monaco with TR is 1:10.8 while the AI is 1:11.4.
1:10.8 Monaco pole lap in a Torro Rosso is ridiculously fast. Vettel's 2011 Monaco pole lap was 1:13.5 - so even the AI is too fast compared to the real times. I'm decent in expert mode but I don't think I could get in the 1:10's with a McLaren, let alone a Torro Rosso. What kind of pedals are you using?

Okay so ive just done a clean installation of the game and just did Quali and part of the race. Melbourne - Legend AI - No Assists - 100% race distance
I qualified 17th in Williams.
First corner, only 1 person broke their front wing. (team mate Senna) and that was because he smashed into the back of me.
So thats better than it was.
On the 2nd last corner, Vergne smashed into the back of me for no reason.
Then on the first corner of lap 2, perez smashed into the back of raikkonnen which resulted in him smashing into the back of Di Resta, i got past them, but the race preceded to red flag.
At the restart, first corner, they smash into me (and eachother) again.

They're much better than they were, but they're still too aggressive.
are you using any damage Modifier

1:10.8 Monaco pole lap in a Torro Rosso is ridiculously fast. Vettel's 2011 Monaco pole lap was 1:13.5 - so even the AI is too fast compared to the real times. I'm decent in expert mode but I don't think I could get in the 1:10's with a McLaren, let alone a Torro Rosso. What kind of pedals are you using?
You must be a Expert in Monaco finding such lap time with TR is Incredible :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%