kristiannn's AI Mod V2.0

In your country is the same like the other countries - its illegal to play cracked games, що лъжеш хората бе, келеш?
It's not illegal to download cracked/pirated stuff if it's for personal use. Heck, currently, it's not illegal to run a torrent website if you are not doing it for commercial purposes (like for example Megaupload did)

But forgot something important - zamunda and arena are in United States, not in you country, mate, cheers. Dont need people read all this ****, this **** is a reason to be out of Shengen and if the people in your country thinking like you BG will be out for a long time...

Zamunda is NOT in the US. It's not in Bulgaria either, but it's not in the US.

And no, this "****" isn't the reason we're out of Shengen. We're out of Shengen basically because this country sucks at every aspect and they don't want/need such country. You think people from America don't download cracked games? You're wrong. They do. But in America it is said - DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING (cracked or etc)..

And do you buy every single game you play/played? Do you?? With 300-400$ per month as an average pay can you?? And I'm not talking about the official average pay which is even lower. I'm talking about the real one. When 1 game costs 50-60$. What will you eat if you buy? How will you pay electricity? Because I'm from Sofia and we give 100$ per month for electricity. That's 1/3 - 1/4 of the average pay. We pay over 150$ per month for heating in the winter. 100 + 150$ = 250$. 50$ for a little more pays and here you are. Your whole pay is just for electricity/heat and such. If you live with another person (girlfriend) and if she gets 300$ more - you give them all for food. And what's left? How will you buy a game? Just tell me. Without robbing everyone like most of the people in this country do - how? That's the reason most of the people have PCs from 2005 and can't actually run this game. But these are the people with below average pay per month. The others - they have a little better PCs, but will you give 60-70$ for F1 2012? To be honest, I don't know how much is it, but maybe it's around that price. Well, if you have rich parents - have a nice play on your original copy, but I'll buy it after year 2013 most likely. When it gets below 25$. Because I just cannot give so much money on such things.

And you can moan about it as much as you want, but the fact is that I bet you have more cracked games than original ones. Освен ако баща ти не е някоя мутра, разбира се :)

Now go to your Music folder, count the songs that you've downloaded illegally, compare to the original CDs you've bought. I have maybe 1500 songs illegally downloaded and below 400-500 maybe original ones. That's 1:3. I bet your ratio is bigger.

Now go to your games folder. How much cracked games do you have and how much original? 1:1 maybe? 2:1?

Movies? Have you EVER bought a movie? I have around 20 bought. And around 20 illegally downloaded. (Which I still have on my PC)

Do you have better original:pirate ratio than I do? Come on, for real. I bet you'll lie, but anyways.. I'm interested in seeing what bullshit will you write.. =)

I don't know if Bulgarian IPs work for this as well (I doubt it) but I'm mostly buying games from www.g2play.net & www.gamekeyz.net. Most of them are Russian keys but they're cheap and support the English version at the very least. If everything else fails, you can activate those keys using a Russian VPN connection.

To my knowledge that's 100% legal. Before anyone is getting furious at me for buying games for cheap: I spent close to 400€ during the Steam Summer Sale, I'm only doing this with games I know I won't play much (Sniper Elite V2, for example).

I don't know if Bulgarian IPs work for this as well (I doubt it) but I'm mostly buying games from www.g2play.net & www.gamekeyz.net. Most of them are Russian keys but they're cheap and support the English version at the very least. If everything else fails, you can activate those keys using a Russian VPN connection.

To my knowledge that's 100% legal. Before anyone is getting furious at me for buying games for cheap: I spent close to 400€ during the Steam Summer Sale, I'm only doing this with games I know I won't play much (Sniper Elite V2, for example).

400€?? :confused:

That's one hell of a lot money for games!

Do I have to Update my F1 2011 to use this Mod? If Yes, is the bug from the last updated fixed, which doesn´t allow me to use an used set of Tyres?

Do I have to Update my F1 2011 to use this Mod? If Yes, is the bug from the last updated fixed, which doesn´t allow me to use an used set of Tyres?

You mean, to update it to 1.2? Yes.

What bug? If it's in the normal patch - it will be here too. I haven't fixed any bugs that are in the game, if you don't count the AI as a big bug. :D

with the latest patch of F1 2011 i was in training not able to use tires which i used before, automatically always 100% percent are choosed and this is a bug i really dislike. So now i have the opportunity to live with that or to live with bad AI...
I don´t like both alternates...
Do you know any possibilities to fix this bug? maybe with a community patch like the out-of-sight bugfix?

with the latest patch of F1 2011 i was in training not able to use tires which i used before, automatically always 100% percent are choosed and this is a bug i really dislike. So now i have the opportunity to live with that or to live with bad AI...
I don´t like both alternates...
Do you know any possibilities to fix this bug? maybe with a community patch like the out-of-sight bugfix?

Nope, I haven't experienced this bug. I can't fix something I don't have. :D It seems the bug chooses random people to make problems to.

Soo, I'm sorry. this AI is gonna work on v1.0 too, but it's gonna be way too slow. =/

One more question,
what did you ment with, it´s gonna be way too slow? Did you ment the game or the other cars?
I tried it now with 1.0 and used your latest Version (2.3). Now training and qualifying is much harder than before, but in race i became the feeling it´s getting easier than without patch. I didn´t recognized more technical defects on my or other cars, but it´s much easier to holding position against enemies? May I use AI mod 2.0, 2.1 or 2.2 to get more fights for positions?

One more question,
what did you ment with, it´s gonna be way too slow? Did you ment the game or the other cars?
I tried it now with 1.0 and used your latest Version (2.3). Now training and qualifying is much harder than before, but in race i became the feeling it´s getting easier than without patch. I didn´t recognized more technical defects on my or other cars, but it´s much easier to holding position against enemies? May I use AI mod 2.0, 2.1 or 2.2 to get more fights for positions?

Sure, on V2.0 the AI is extremely aggressive, but I've made it for Patch 1.2. I have never tested it on 1.0. I don't think it's gonna be slower, but who knows.. You got mega grip on patch 1.0.

Wow... i installed now the patch and i´m impressed, now it´s really hard to driving. I´m now 3 seconds slower than my Teammate Jarno Trulli (in Australia) and i have no idea where to gain this time xD Great Job! Now it´s a big challenge for me, i hope i can close this gap in the next races with my controller :D

Hi Kristian!
I have a question, i want use your ai mod with mr pibbs 2012 mod, but i don't understand how i install.
So i have to install you latest ai mod then mr pibbs 2012 mod then the database file?
Because if i just install mr pibbs 2012 mod and then the file i don't see any change in the ai movement(for example i don't have 50 flashbacks as you wrote) ?

Hi Kristian!
I have a question, i want use your ai mod with mr pibbs 2012 mod, but i don't understand how i install.
So i have to install you latest ai mod then mr pibbs 2012 mod then the database file?
Because if i just install mr pibbs 2012 mod and then the file i don't see any change in the ai movement(for example i don't have 50 flashbacks as you wrote) ?

Mr Pibbs mod first, then mine.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years