Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Same problem here, Mod 2.3.
I have the Steam version 1.16 installed vanilla and 2019 liveries are there but with 2018 names...
I can't change language as I use French only.
Is there a fix to correct wrong names in any menus and standings. ?

Same problem here, Mod 2.3.
I have the Steam version 1.16 installed vanilla and 2019 liveries are there but with 2018 names...
I can't change language as I use French only.
Is there a fix to correct wrong names in any menus and standings. ?
I apologize for too fast speaking..
My mod installation was not correct. I removed the game and download it again from Steam.
Then after configuration I carefully follow how to install the mod. Everything is ok now.
Just an annoying thing : The Engineer' voice during race is way to loud and I don't know how to reduce the voice killing my ears .
If I use the Audio menu I can reduce voice(s) , but all others are too weak after that.
Is there some files for this particular audio ? If I can open it, it should be easy to decrease volume.
Thanks.

Really? I also tried with Cheat Engine but didn't find a way... can also team names be modified?

Yes, everything and we don't even have the name length problem like last year where the names had to match the name lenght that were being replaced.
Have a look at the thread I've created

Yes, everything and we don't even have the name length problem like last year where the names had to match the name lenght that were being replaced.
Have a look at the thread I've created

cheat engine is still more complicated and not really viable for a big mod project like season mods are though. Though nice work on making it more available

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.7%