Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ciao durante la carriera nalla 3 gara si blocca nel secondo step delle qualifiche.
metre carica la sessione 2 si chiude il gioco. come faccio?
grazie e complimenti per la mod
Devi usare per forza le qualifiche brevi, altrimenti ti si chiude il gioco. Se sei in carriera e non puoi più andare avanti, disinstalla la mod, finisci le qualifiche, reinstalla la mod, e fai la gara. Ricordati di mettere qualifiche brevi la volta dopo

Absolutley best mod! I would ask, maybe to @KeisariKine that is the creator, is it possible to color the "inside" of both Renault wings? Because in the official Renault it is yellow. Thanks
Not possible, I experimented with it but it can't be done accurately. I could colour the inside of the rear wing but then I'd also have to colour the outside while the front wing would go all yellow if I tried the insides

I've just started 4th year in career and installed this mod and everything works but one wierd issue, mclaren is first in melbourne in one shot qualy, ? car spec is bellow average but carlos sainz has topped the timesheets lol

Hello, first of all thank you very much for this mod! I have a question please: I have installed it and works quite fine, I see 2019 drivers pictures too, but names remain old. For example, I see Leclerc picture in Ferrari, but it is listed as Raikkonen and same for all the others moved to other teams. What's wrong?

Hello, first of all thank you very much for this mod! I have a question please: I have installed it and works quite fine, I see 2019 drivers pictures too, but names remain old. For example, I see Leclerc picture in Ferrari, but it is listed as Raikkonen and same for all the others moved to other teams. What's wrong?
game version?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years