Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a few suggestions:
1. I see no flags next to names of the drivers in the race/qualification results
2. Wrong flags on the podium. eg. Robert Kubica with a Canadian flag
3. In the main menu there are still pictures of "old" liveries (eg. imaginary Williams livery)
4. Is there a possibility to make Robert Kubica's face ? I mean: to be able to see his face on the podium.
1. because the flags would be all wrong 2. It's not possible to change the podium flags 3.That's because the UI hasn't been updated and that takes time 4. Impossible without F1 face scans

I have a few suggestions:
1. I see no flags next to names of the drivers in the race/qualification results
2. Wrong flags on the podium. eg. Robert Kubica with a Canadian flag
3. In the main menu there are still pictures of "old" liveries (eg. imaginary Williams livery)
4. Is there a possibility to make Robert Kubica's face ? I mean: to be able to see his face on the podium.
Kubica's face can not be done. Flags can't be edited so they were just removed from the results but the podium ones are not removable so they are just kept as the same as original

Well It will be in the next update, I have more than just Ui to do so maybe today or maybe tomorrow

Hello kris, I installed your mod 1.5 on my f1 2018 version 1.16 .. when I start my career, after the loading screen to go to the track, I had chrash at the deskopt..I tried to install 2 times your mod, but always crash! ... I installed the mod on the vanilla version ... what problem can it be? thank you

[QUOTE = "Kris, post: 2922186, membro: 161424"] Puoi essere più specifico per favore, cosa tiene traccia di quali squadre ecc? [/ QUOTE]

I too with the version 1.16 I have chrash at the loading of the tracks. I installed your mod 1.5 on vanilla clean version .. I tried 2 times, but always chrash at the loading of the track, I start career from the beginning, I take alfa sauber.I'm Italian.... hello kris and thanks

When
Hello kris, I installed your mod 1.5 on my f1 2018 version 1.16 .. when I start my career, after the loading screen to go to the track, I had chrash at the deskopt..I tried to install 2 times your mod, but always crash! ... I installed the mod on the vanilla version ... what problem can it be? thank you

when I download the mod 1.5, I find myself:
-a folder f1 2018 e
-a file "garagecrew.assetgroup"

I copy the folder and paste it into it
path:

-C / STEAM / STEAMAPPS / COMMON / F1 2018 ......

-Also the file must be copied somewhere? Thanks

Last edited:
When

when I download the mod 1.5, I find myself:
-a folder f1 2018 e
-a file "garagecrew.assetgroup"

I copy the folder and paste it into it
path:

-C / STEAM / STEAMAPPS / COMMON / F1 2018 ......

-Also the file must be copied somewhere? Thanks

Could you explain with photos of what you mean about the gragecrew.asset please.

I installed it another time, but the problem persists. The game crash with all drivers and with all tracks

What version are you playing and also did you use vanilla version??

Kris updated Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Version 1.6 French Language fix, UI Update, Career hub update and more

Update 1.6:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Added Mercedes Race suit
Added Haas Race Suit
Updated UI For all teams select cars
Updated Red Bull Career Hub
Updated Toro Rosso Career Hub
Updated Racing Point Career Hub
Updated Racing Point logos
Updated Red Bull & Toro Rosso Race wear and pit crew