Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Keep it up mate,looking great,just wanted to ask if it will be possible to make 2019 tyres as they will only have 3 colours this year?
So maybe to make the ultra soft and hyper red without stripes as they are the softest then leave super soft and soft as they are and medium too and then make super hard and hard white with no stripes?
Thanks

Congrat, great patch. But, is there any chance to not be a Williams formula? I saw that all the teams (or more than 3) are with williams chassis :(. I hope you find the way to incorporate the liveryes to the orginal chassis. thanks, Im an ignorant about editing :)

Keep it up mate,looking great,just wanted to ask if it will be possible to make 2019 tyres as they will only have 3 colours this year?
So maybe to make the ultra soft and hyper red without stripes as they are the softest then leave super soft and soft as they are and medium too and then make super hard and hard white with no stripes?
Thanks
no, the way tyre textures and colours work wouldn't allow that. If you did that you'd screw over either the inters and wets. Also not possible to do the colours like they would really be unless you keep swapping the files for each race.

Congrat, great patch. But, is there any chance to not be a Williams formula? I saw that all the teams (or more than 3) are with williams chassis :(. I hope you find the way to incorporate the liveryes to the orginal chassis. thanks, Im an ignorant about editing :)
From what I'm aware Kris likes using the Williams chassis to do a more accurate livery rather than use a very compromised livery on the original chassis. You can just swap out the liveries yourself for other options if you so wish to though

no, the way tyre textures and colours work wouldn't allow that. If you did that you'd screw over either the inters and wets. Also not possible to do the colours like they would really be unless you keep swapping the files for each race.

Thanks a lot for the answer,so is there a way that I can select soft medium and supersoft for every race please?

you can swap around some assets that change the tyre colours but then you need to edit it in each race specifically. There's no way to edit the allocated tyres for each race (that has been found so far)

you can swap around some assets that change the tyre colours but then you need to edit it in each race specifically. There's no way to edit the allocated tyres for each race (that has been found so far)

ok thanks,so i guess these assets will be in each track folder and I will use erp to change them around?

is there any way i can play this online in a non-ranked privat match against a friend?

or does it only work offline/carreer and every online communication is negative for me?

Thanks for the answer in advance

hi guys i've a problem with this mod
when i start the game is all ok i see the menu
but when i start a career mode or a championship the game crashes and closes
how can i solve this problem
i change the language of the game but continue to crash

I have funny Bug in Polish language Russel has name ..... Sirotkin Russel
I will look into this in the next update

hi guys i've a problem with this mod
when i start the game is all ok i see the menu
but when i start a career mode or a championship the game crashes and closes
how can i solve this problem
i change the language of the game but continue to crash

Make sure it's a vanilla version you install it on, No other mods installed

Hi Kris!
I love the mod mate! Will you be planning an update of car performances after the 2nd test this week when we have a clearer view on the pecking order?? Thanks!!

Hi Kris!
I love the mod mate! Will you be planning an update of car performances after the 2nd test this week when we have a clearer view on the pecking order?? Thanks!!

After the end of the 2nd test I will be uploading the car performance

I have a few suggestions:
1. I see no flags next to names of the drivers in the race/qualification results
2. Wrong flags on the podium. eg. Robert Kubica with a Canadian flag
3. In the main menu there are still pictures of "old" liveries (eg. imaginary Williams livery)
4. Is there a possibility to make Robert Kubica's face ? I mean: to be able to see his face on the podium.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back