Kranebitten Conversion fail

Normally it`s easy to do a quick and dirty conversion using rfactortools. These conversions are not perfect but for me it`s OK. I`d love to have the rfactor track Kranebitten in AMS (i love this bumpy Circuit and it must be even better in AMS). But using rfactortools delivers me a "wrong gmt version" message. Anyone here with a solution or a working Track for AMS?

Whilst we're on a thread with knowledgeable track people, does anyone know how to make a track darker at night? Alot of the tracks that are converted over seem to only go to about evening darkness, I want a full night time experience. I race alot of day to night to day cycle endurance races... Any clues? I'm guessing it's in the gdb file.

I have no idea. The modders who sloppily spread files around also don't use consistent or clear file names.

As mentioned, I expect one day I will load something and it will error-out looking for one of those files. Do you have stray files in your Shared folder? FYI, I don't have a "Shader" sub-folder in Shared. If you do, at least those are in an identified sub-folder, so less likely to be a problem.

I eventually deleted everything and went back to base, but if I recall my test, I only had to delete the stray files in the Shared folder to fix the problem.
I have no idea. The modders who sloppily spread files around also don't use consistent or clear file names.

As mentioned, I expect one day I will load something and it will error-out looking for one of those files. Do you have stray files in your Shared folder? FYI, I don't have a "Shader" sub-folder in Shared. If you do, at least those are in an identified sub-folder, so less likely to be a problem.

I eventually deleted everything and went back to base, but if I recall my test, I only had to delete the stray files in the Shared folder to fix the problem.
When I said shader I meant the shared folder as that's where the shader files are kept, is it not?! I might be wrong...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%