Koenigsegg One:1

Cars Koenigsegg One:1 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi great car , is there a chance you can edit the data / driver3D file to remove the driver head in cockpit view ,thanks , also why do you guys hide the data file ? . or make it difficult to access .
Thanks .

There will be an update sometime soon fixing most of the issues with this current release of the mod. There is still 3d and 2d work taking place and like all good things, it's better to wait for it.
Have you removed driver 3d head in cockpit view .
Thanks .

@CCX
Hi there!
I hope this doesn't sound too naggy but do you guys have a guess on when the update is due to arrive?
I've had the mod for a long time and I love driving it! But as the game is updating more and more, the mod feel quite outdated in multiple ways such as no exterior sound without that sound hotfix for older mods, old tyre model that makes it feel like the front don't have alot of grip and so on. But I still love the car and I drive it every day!
Sincerely, Wolf :)

@CCX
Hi there!
I hope this doesn't sound too naggy but do you guys have a guess on when the update is due to arrive?
I've had the mod for a long time and I love driving it! But as the game is updating more and more, the mod feel quite outdated in multiple ways such as no exterior sound without that sound hotfix for older mods, old tyre model that makes it feel like the front don't have alot of grip and so on. But I still love the car and I drive it every day!
Sincerely, Wolf :)
Hi, the short answer is no. I stopped making mods properly a while ago and the majority of the last update was done by the rest of the team who are now busy with other stuff and have had to put this mod on the back burner. As for me personally, it's highly unlikely I will update the physics myself as I've pretty much lost interest in the car and would rather work on other stuff. I never drive this car myself now. If there's any news it will be posted here though. If you don't see it posted here, then there's no news basically! But thank you very much for the kind comments, always appreciate that.

The model and the sounds. Physics are pretty much ready to go.

Well, so much for my offer to lend a hand. :D

Agree with Michael, though, the sounds and model are plenty good enough to justify a release for my taste. No doubt they could be improved, but it doesn't seem critical. Shame to let all that work go by the wayside over a detail like that. (IMO)

^ Obviously my priorities are those of a physics guy, but still... :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing