Kodi Rayzor for GTR Evo

Cars Kodi Rayzor for GTR Evo 202201

Login or Register an account to download this content
abrimaal submitted a new resource:

Kodi Rayzor for GTR Evo - rFactor original car

I always wanted to drive the original rFactor cars in GTR Evo, because I haven't seen them anywhere for the GTR and RACE 07 games.
It was not easy, so it ended with a single car model.

Steering wheel is invisible
Headlights partially working.

Two engines:
RC is the original physics (poor braking)
RC_TC is Toyota Corolla or a Touring Car. Some cars use the engine of Toyota Corolla STCC 2.

The car uses sounds of Toyota Corolla STCC2, because the original engine sounds are not working...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, how do I install these files? because generally we use the folders: GameData and UiData; and there when we extract the files we do not have these usual files ?? thank you for your return

Following the last message: the file has been put in the folder: GameData/Teams/ .. but at the launch of the Race7 games where to find the car? in which class? thank you for your return

Following the last message: the file has been put in the folder: GameData/Teams/ .. but at the launch of the Race7 games where to find the car? in which class? thank you for your return
Car is good. abrimaal is busy doing good things.
The RFactor folder with car inside go into (edit : Add-Ons/.... / Teams) folder. What he said.
Car button is in bottom, click WTCC- 2007.
Drive carefully with the new car...

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback! I found it and drove well carefully!! ;)
That's good for you, manzoni !

Because I did not have STCC2, so no sound. I knew it. .. Grabbing the Alfa Romeo .aud-file from STCC in Race07, rename to ToyotaCorolla gave me good sound, but a bit lame ... I just wanted some more .. so in EVO's WTCC 2008, I tested Honda Accord_R aud, renamed it.. Wow, that did it, and is what I have right now . Nice nimble car it is..
Thanks abrimaal!!

(edit : I thank you again.. For both cars, oh soo different and fun to drive.)

Last edited:
Hi @Peppelino and @manzoni
I haven't been gone and come back
I was updating the game base on the server.
Since I uploaded the files and shared the link in the topic Alltimer Grandtour, I do not add sounds, talent and UI graphic files to the new cars. All the files are downloadable from
However, if there are missing sound files for this car, notify me, I will add them.
Thanks for your interest

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing