Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I'm a bit confused here. Will this be a free mod? I don't know what an investor would think contributing to a free mod with money donations and then letting everyone have it.

I do not use a creator anymore, instead I use this:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...game-stock-car-2013.73334/page-3#post-1823987

It really is worth trying - you don't have to worry about setting up the season first, just run a single race with whatever setting you want, then add it to the calendar in this little utility. It will work out driver and constructor points and build your championship as you go along. Works well, and is well worth the time it takes to get used to it.

Great tool. Works better then the in game season.(Championship) Would be great if we could have this build inside the game. Would make the built in season way more interesting. @Reiza Studios

@Melv Thanks for the heads up.;)

I'm a bit confused here. Will this be a free mod? I don't know what an investor would think contributing to a free mod with money donations and then letting everyone have it.
I have supported it because i like to support people making things i love. If it allows other people to get it for free all the better! In the end i gave 35 dollars, hardly a bank breaker in my eyes. Cant wait to do some testing in my Viking :)

So the mod is buying the physics off your own V8 Supercar? Sooooo we will have two of the same thing, or are you doing an entirely different series?!

We are doing a car inspired on the australian series as a free add-on car for GSC Extreme, in the moulds of other similar content in the sim. From what we understand SRA´s project is to develop that into a complete mod with a number of different models, but using the same physics and sounds from our car (with our permission).

We are doing a car inspired on the australian series as a free add-on car for GSC Extreme, in the moulds of other similar content in the sim. From what we understand SRA´s project is to develop that into a complete mod with a number of different models, but using the same physics and sounds from our car (with our permission).
Ooohhhhkay. So you guys would essentially be creating a base that they want to expand on?

It isn´t - we have our own SuperV8 in the works.

Very cool...

A FWD V8 would be too ;)

I love what you did with this and you deserve all the recognition, Keith, but the only thing that bugs me about it is that Formula Classic is really about the 1988 season. Even though the cars look terrific, i can't shake the feeling that this would be greater if it was made for 1988, instead of 1991.

Great, sounding mod.... sorry not a Aussie, so i only get a glimps of V8 over here in blighty.and know nothing else about apart from it seems to be against holden and commodore cars> is that right

So guys , will this be an actual V8SC based mod , or a V8 touring car mod? They are two different series I believe. And would this new mod be more of an updated 2012 OSRM mod , with newer cars , graphics and so forth?

So damn excited to hear this!

I love what you did with this and you deserve all the recognition, Keith, but the only thing that bugs me about it is that Formula Classic is really about the 1988 season. Even though the cars look terrific, i can't shake the feeling that this would be greater if it was made for 1988, instead of 1991.

Thanks for the comment Hugo, you're right about 1988 & I did make an 80s set in 2011/2012, but there were already some similar skins floating around the net so I never uploaded mine.

This 91 set was never intended to be the correct year, it was just that the Senna/Mansell era was one of my favourite memories and the car bodies were close enough to match so that's why I did them.

Hi Patrick,
I can't get any of these to load.
Just get "Error opening MAS file NEWROAD.MAS" for all the tracks.
Path is e.g:
Gamedata\Locations\BTCC2011\Knockhill_BTCC11

Any idea?
Thanks. :)

Hi, Thanks for the response.

Is it something left over from a previous build of the track? Tried reinstalling a few times and with different paths, still the same.
The rest of the BTCC tracks are great though, so Thanks! :)

Yes once completed it will be Available FREE to all GSCE users.

The Investors are aware that it will be free, This helps the development continue as well as those that pledge get their names on the Cars Ingame. Like the business that have taken up the Business pledge, They are advertising.

I`m gonna try ADAC 2011 and Enduracers for now ..
I`ve found this page : http://www.simracing-club.com/viewtopic.php?t=79&f=17
Lots of mods with pictures and videos .. too many to try `em all

Lots of mods there but be careful, most of them have issues or they just don't drive well.
Rather ask the guys that use mods and at least you know they work BEFORE you download them.
For my league, we normally redo most of them to make sure they work well and have enough cars.
Most mods at RD work well, so try them first. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%