Tracks Knockhill 2017 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes what is the world coming to when someone "gives" you a track that includes the road, verges, gravel, kerbs, buildings, fences, tyrewalls and painted lines, which has all the materials and textures applied and set up for an rF2 track and which would have been reverse engineered using Simed to get into max and you just think "hey, I'll use all this obviously unwanted stuff, add some bits that it's missing and post it on race department as my own track" then when people thank you for it or say what a wonderful job you've done or compliment you on all the hours and hard work you've obviously put in or even give you money for the track you fail to mention that 90% of the track isn't even yours.
If I'd been approached about getting the track into AC the odds are that I would have agreed, then the latest version of the track which actually has the extra bits added in 2017 unlike this version, would probably have been provided.
I started this track as a side project to fit in when and where I could, squeezing it in between 2 jobs and a family means it's taken years to get to where it is only to see it ripped off and claimed by someone else, well I hope you all enjoy it as that is why I make these tracks, it will probably be the last one I do and I doubt I'll bother finishing it now as I've lost all interest.
I can see it must be very frustrating, right thing to do is pull this track asap.

But I think it will stay in version history until moderator removes it completely.
Well I've never had to remove something I have uploaded but I'm pretty sure if you do what I said before you can fully remove the file from RD without an admin. Here shown is version history of one of my tracks. You can see you can delete older versions so if you upload a blank file as a "update" and delete previous versions it will be removed.

upload_2017-12-26_17-8-22.png

Well I've never had to remove something I have uploaded but I'm pretty sure if you do what I said before you can fully remove the file from RD without an admin. Here shown is version history of one of my tracks. You can see you can delete older versions so if you upload a blank file as a "update" and delete previous versions it will be removed.

View attachment 228092

That's strange, I don't have an option to remove an older version from the history in one of my skinpacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back