DiRT Rally Kit Cars

Does anyone use a different degree of rotation for the kit cars on the Germany stages than from their normal degree of rotation on the rally stages? I use 400 normally with all the other cars, but it seems with 400 on the kit cars it's way too sensitive. Any little slight movement with the wheel seems to make it spin out extremely easily and makes it uncontrollable. I'm thinking I need to change to 900 for tarmac but wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions

Be a man and use max degrees with soft lock on.
Is this comment really necessary? What difference does it make to you what I use? That's what feels comfortable to me...and it shouldn't matter to you one way or another.

Ahh I get it now...I see ur age on ur profile. You still have some growing up to do and some lessons to learn

Is this comment really necessary? What difference does it make to you what I use? That's what feels comfortable to me...and it shouldn't matter to you one way or another.

Ahh I get it now...I see ur age on ur profile. You still have some growing up to do and some lessons to learn
Says the one reacting to the comment with "ur." You should have just ignored the comment and acted your own age.

The kit cars are sensitive so take that into account but i have my saturation set so that steering rotation is about 500-540 degrees. I found this to be the best across the surfaces for me personally allowing me to flick the car without over doing it and also still have enough fine control over the car.

Well, was this comment really necessary? Btw, age has nothing to do with growing up, but I agree with the lessons part.

Anyway, I didn't want to come out offensive or something, just a cynical stab at those who don't want to work like a slave behind the wheel. :)

Be a man and use max degrees with soft lock on.
I thought it FUNNY=). On the otherhand it has been around 6 hours since I last played. If it had been minutes ago I that I received my daily beating at the hands of the A.I., who knows. Na, it was still funny!
Wish I could help OP, but I feel the same as he sometimes=(. Oftentimes. Been playing with degrees can't find sweetspot.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 431 39.6%