Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brioche submitted a new resource:

Kissmyrank - Local Driver Rating Plugin - A self consistent driver rating plugin that can be used to auto-admin public servers

Kissmyrank Assetto Corsa Server Plugin
---------------------------------------------
Version: 0.0 Beta
Author: Brioche (Assetto Corsa Forum)
Disclaimer
Free use and redistribution. No warranty. Experimental stuff (it could bug you more than your girlfriend). Use at your own risk.
Requirements
This plugin runs...

Read more about this resource...

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Driver Rating Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 0.2a

v0.2a Race entry fee. Entering a race now costs money. Set to 0 to disable.

Race Entry Fee was introduce to promote responsible behavior and to encourage drivers to finish the race. Basically a driver pays to enter a race session and can make up for that amount only by finishing the race and cleanly beating another driver. It defaults to about 1/10 of the minimum reward which means that with default settings a driver would have to ragequit or be last 10 consecutive times to lose 1000€.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Driver Rating Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 0.3

v0.3 Increased default car update rate. Lapping and hotlapping protection is now more reliable. Protection area is now expressed in meters. Drivers now have to also pay for collisions with the environment. Collisions repair cost is now gauged over the relative velocity. Collision base cost for both environment and car to car collisions can be set in the config. You can now change the currency symbol and the thousands separator. Prizes are now related to the entry and sponsor fees. Added...

"a) collision between a lapping car and a lapped car is always blamed on the lapped car"

This seems weird to me. The requirement to make a safe pass is always on the passing car.

"a) collision between a lapping car and a lapped car is always blamed on the lapped car"

This seems weird to me. The requirement to make a safe pass is always on the passing car.

Yes it's true when two cars are racing each other. This is only for lapping a car that is not in competition with the front row. Under this circumstance, a Gentleman driver that is being lapped recognizes that he has no right to race the front row and makes room fast and neat so that no collision occurs (and doesn't pointlessly block other drivers just because he's frustrated). I don't see any front runner wrecking on purpose a lapped car that is off the racing line. Would this occur he would probably waste his race for nothing and lose the money of the prize.
I extensively tested the plugin and this was effective against wreckers that late join the game.

Last edited:
Download again cause I made a mistake with the path of the configuration file (hence the error at start).
Demo server is also up (KMR - Race for Money) if you want to see how the plugin works (server is not a bolt ;)).

Yes it's true when two cars are racing each other. This is only for lapping a car that is not in competition with the front row. Under this circumstance, a Gentleman driver that is being lapped recognizes that he has no right to race the front row and makes room fast and neat so that no collision occurs (and doesn't pointlessly block other drivers just because he's frustrated). I don't see any front runner wrecking on purpose a lapped car that is off the racing line. Would this occur he would probably waste his race for nothing and lose the money of the prize.
I extensively tested the plugin and this was effective against wreckers that late join the game.

Fair enough. Thanks for the response :)

Version 0.4

v0.4 Added Leaderboard (times are saved per car and per track). Added a Web Stats Server (http://yourserverip/) that allows everyone to access the Leaderboard. Default port is 80. You can change port or set the port to 0 to disable. Added Chat commands: now players can request their stats, toggle notifications etc.. Type kmr help in game for a list of commands. Penalty cost can now be set in the config. Lapping and hotlapping cars are now going to be charged for damage on their...

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 0.4b

v0.4b Added Recent Activity tab to the Web Stats. Laptime Challenge (gives reward to players as they get faster and level up). This is useful to motivate players to set times. Reward can be set in the options (set to 0 to disable the feature altogether). Fixed an issue with prizes not being assigned to drivers that disconnect immediately on race finish.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing