Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for reply. I might had something wrong in stracker config. :)
It works exactly as you said. KMR controls acServer and stracker detects when the server is being restarted.
I really apreciate your work on this plugin. A must have for asseto corsa server admins.

Just a few more ideas:
Add more ini options than just race length and session time. What about weather/dynamic_track?
Rotating entry list.
Next track voting through chat commands :whistling:

You can change virtually any ini setting between one rotation and another.
It's all written in the readme:
- The ini_options track rotation config entry defined for each track lets you change server_cfg.ini entries before the track rotates. You could for example change the server name, the grip, the server password, the qualify time, the amount of laps, the weather or anything that comes to your mind.
- The ini_options need to includes the entries to set for each server_cfg.ini section. Let's say that we want to change the server name to "My Awesome Imola Server", the qualify time to 30 minutes, remove the practice session and set the start grip to 97% with a session grip transfer of 75%. Normally to do this we would open the file and change the NAME entry of the [SERVER] section, the TIME entry of the [QUALIFY] section, the SESSION_START and SESSION_TRANSFER of the [DYNAMIC_TRACK] as well as removing the [PRACTICE] section. We then need to set ini_options: {"SERVER": {"NAME": "My Awesome Imola Server"}, "QUALIFY": {"TIME": 30}, "PRACTICE": "remove", "DYNAMIC_TRACK": {"SESSION_START": 97, "SESSION_TRANSFER": 75}} and we're done.
- ini_options remain between one rotation and another so the server name will remain "My Awesome Imola Server" until you change it again. If a session was removed and you wish to add it back, it's enough to specify the TIME (qualify and practice) or the LAPS (race) value. It's wise to limit the amount of changes to the ones that are strictly necessary.
- The json_verify command is your friend to see if your entry is valid. To visualize an entry you can visit: http://jsonparseronline.com/

As for track voting it's an interesting idea. I can keep it in mind for the future.

Last edited:
Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 0.8c

v0.8c New max_collisions_per_100km setting: you can now prevent drivers with high collision rate from joining the server (set to 0 to disable the feature altogether). You can set the driven distance over which this setting should apply (max_collision_per_100km_min_distance) and if there should be a recharge period (in order to allow players with high collision rates to join the server again after a certain amount of time). Added reserved_slots_boot_players_at_race config.json entry if you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Brioche, thank you for this awesome add-on to the game.
Can you help me out on getting Minorating to work in combination with KMR, nothing i try seems to work?
Editing the config.json makes the file "broken"on the next start of the server. This happens even if i delete a comma and then put it back. So in fact not changing anything stil makes the file "broken".
Please help me to solve this?
Is it an option to add the udp_relay_to and what ever you need to do to work with Minorating or Stacker in the initial setup routine. People will want to use one of them, and if not they can skip it.
Btw, i am running the AC_KMR server.

Thank you,
Berggeit

Is your editor supporting utf8? Make sure you save and edit in utf8.
You can paste here the udp relay settings and your minorating config, I'll try to help starting from there.

Editing now works fine, thank you for that.
Minorating looks like this:
<add key="ac_server_port" value="12000" />
<add key="plugin_port" value="10006" />
</appSettings>
And KMR looks like this:
16:17:11> web_stats_server_address: 0.0.0.0
16:17:11> web_stats_server_port: 80
16:17:11> web_stats_cache_time: 60
16:17:11> web_admin_console_password: not set
16:17:11> web_auth_server_address: 0.0.0.0
16:17:11> web_auth_server_port: 12001
16:17:11> web_auth_cache_time: 60
16:17:11> web_auth_relay_0: plugin.minorating.com:805/minodata/auth/ABC/?
16:17:11> udp_relay_0: 127.0.0.1:10006
16:17:11> ac_server_ip: 127.0.0.1
16:17:11> ac_server_http_port: 8081
16:17:11> ac_server_plugin_local_port: 8004
16:17:11> ac_server_plugin_address_port: 12000

According to the minorating log file it can't communicate with the server.
19:08:45.207026 Plugin Version 2.4.2.0
19:09:07.347292 Error connecting to the remote server :(
19:09:08.073334 [System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at http://plugin.minorating.com:805/minorating/12 that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.]

19:08:32> ac_server_cfg_ini_path: \F1 2015 steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\server\cfg\server_cfg.ini
19:08:32> ac_server_bin_path: \F1 2015 steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\server\acServer
19:08:32> ac_server_log_path: /F1 2015 steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/server/logs/
19:08:32> ac_server_results_base_path: \F1 2015 steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\server
19:08:32> reserved_slots_guid_list: empty
19:08:32> reserved_slots_boot_players_at_race: boot players during race
19:08:32> track_list_0: imola_ for 6 races.
19:08:32> track_list_1: monza_ for 6 races.
19:08:32> track_list_2: mugello_ for 6 races.
19:08:32> track_list_3: ks_silverstone_gp for 6 races.
19:08:32> track_list_4: ks_vallelunga_extended_circuit for 6 races.
19:08:32> track_list_5: spa_ for 6 races.
19:08:32> track_list_6: magione_ for 6 races.
19:08:32> track_list_7: ks_nurburgring_layout_gp_a for 6 races.
19:08:32> track_rotation_max_players: 99
19:08:32> track_rotation_vote_min_percent: 60
19:08:32> track_rotation_vote_min_votes: 4
19:08:32> on_ac_server_start_run_path: not set
19:08:32> ------------------------------------------------------------
19:08:32> Starting the Kissmyrank Plugin v0.8d.
19:08:32> Backing up config.json.
19:08:32> Backing up tracks.json.
19:08:32> Backing up leaderboard.json.
19:08:32> Backing up rank.json.
19:08:32> Backing up Assetto Corsa server_cfg.ini.
19:08:32> Loaded 116 players from rank.json.
19:08:32> Loaded 15 tracks from tracks.json.
19:08:32> Starting the Assetto Corsa Server.
19:08:32> Starting ping check.
19:08:32> Warning: could not start the Assetto Corsa Server (please check your config).
19:08:32> Disabling track rotation.

You're running Windows right?
If so you're missing the .exe extension and the drive letter. In Windows the bin_path should begin with "c:/" and end with "acServer.exe".
If you heed help with the config paste the lines here and I'll fix them for you.

That solved it. Thank you very very much.
During the initial setup the bin_path without the partition and .exe extention is accepted as being correct. Would it not be simpeler to change that and point out that the full path and extention are necessary?

The point is that acServer really exists in the folder but it's another binary file (needed for linux). I can try to see if there is a way to enhance file checks or at least add a tip about it for Windows.

I tried it and it works way better then before. Great job!
The server now runs on a laptop, this way i can shutdown the gaming pc if i want to.

A thing i noticed is that driving backwards on the track or driving backwards in to the pit is possible, is there anyway to penalise people who do that from within KMR? Driving backwards is really not done on a racetrack.
AC! KMR [rotation] [MR-ABCN]

Last edited:
It should be a nice feature and hopefully keep people in check. You might have to look in to the tow option, that's based on driven distance to the pit.
Again , a great job! ..Love it.

Great job with track rotation. Thanks!

There is a mini bug that prevents from rotating to a track of ID = 0. Here is the log:
Code:
00:59:41> WAC: track_rotation_list
00:59:41> 0|imola||3|{"WEATHER_0":{"GRAPHICS":"3_clear"},"PRACTICE":{"TIME":"10","NAME":"Practice","IS_OPEN":"1"},"QUALIFY":{"TIME":"10","NAME":"Qualify","IS_OPEN":"1"},"RACE":{"LAPS":5,"NAME":"Race","TIME":"0","WAIT_TIME":"60","IS_OPEN":"1"}}
00:59:41> 1|monza||3|{"WEATHER_0":{"GRAPHICS":"3_clear"},"PRACTICE":{"TIME":"10","NAME":"Practice","IS_OPEN":"1"},"QUALIFY":{"TIME":"10","NAME":"Qualify","IS_OPEN":"1"},"RACE":{"LAPS":5,"NAME":"Race","TIME":"0","WAIT_TIME":"60","IS_OPEN":"1"}}
00:59:41> 2|mugello||3|{"WEATHER_0":{"GRAPHICS":"3_clear"},"PRACTICE":{"TIME":10},"QUALIFY":{"TIME":10},"RACE":{"LAPS":5}}
00:59:56> WAC: track_rotation_current_track
00:59:56> The current track is monza_ (id: 1).
01:00:12> WAC: track_rotation_rotate_to 0
01:00:12> Stopping ping check.
01:00:12> Track will rotate in 30s (next track: mugello_).

Next track should be imola (ID=0), not mugello (next track after current one). Same thing happens if drivers vote for track 0. Should be easy to fix :)

Regarding "on_ac_server_start_run_path" config option.
I have written a script that changes entry_list.ini based on track specified in server_cfg.ini. Unfortunately when the track rotates script is executed too late and the acServer executable have no time to read configs with the changes that have been made by the script. I have to restart server and kmr again to make it work as it was intended.

Is it possible to run the custom script before acServer starts but after kmr modifies server_cfg.ini? Perfect would be to wait with restarting acServer until custom script finishes but simple additional 5s sleep would be good enough ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%