Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
The information does not change, my ID minorating date from 10/28/2017 12:35:02 AM on AC-3 and I roll, no change in grade, do not see when we cut out the booth etc. ....
config ac-3 : AC -> Stracker (relay) -> KMR (relay) -> Minorating

KMR relay is designed to be used directly with the AC server not with another proxy. You can add multiple relays to KMR, so try to add both Stracker and Minorating to KMR and use KMR as the only relay.
.................┌ Minorating
AC->KMR ┤
.................└ Stracker

You can try to create a copy of the existing "server_cfg.ini" like "server_cfg_stracker.ini" and change the UDP_LOCAL_PORT to 10003 (KMR port) in the new file. Then update the stracker cfg to
Code:
Ac_server_cfg_ini =/opt/AC-SEMAINE/cfg/server_cfg_stracker.ini

This should hopefully trick stracker to use the right port.
Then configure the KMR relay for stracker.

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 0.5b

v0.5b New Ping Limit: you can configure "max_ping" and "max_ping_deviation" limits, as well as the ping check interval (amount of time between two consecutive measurements). Added "race_min_players" value to the config. Collision chat notifications now include the name of the other driver. config.json was changed. Update accordingly and don't forget to configure the proper "ac_server_http_port" so that it matches your server_cfg.ini HTTP_PORT.

Read the rest of this update entry...

me have error for log new version:

Error: there was an error while parsing the Assetto Corsa Entry List.
Error: car_id is not defined

ooops :
"//": "The HTTP Port of the Assetto Corsa server. This should match the Assetto Corsa server_cfg.ini HTTP_PORT setting (required for ping control).",
"ac_server_http_port": "8081",

no add line ^^

Last edited:
What do you mean exactly? Is it only 0.5b or also 0.5a? Can you share a picture of the console log?

Edit: I tested and I cannot see the problem. Please provide more info so that I can replicate. Please be sure you use the latest config file.

Last edited:
Connect AC-> Stracker-KMR, no more problem.

If used KMR in relay have several problems, may be trying to make a relay of the local port would the problem as do stracker.
Stracker:

ProxyPluginLocalPort = 10004
ProxyPluginPort = 10003

I don't think the port is the problem. Probably there is some bug in packet reception/forwarding. I need to see what exactly goes wrong. Maybe I can send you a debug version to understand.

Also have this error from time to time:
10:29:09> Error: car_info request for car_id 12 timed out.
10:29:09> Error: car_info request for car_id 14 timed out.
10:29:09> Error: car_info request for car_id 20 timed out.
10:29:09> Error: car_info request for car_id 21 timed out.
10:29:09> Error: car_info request for car_id 22 timed out.
10:29:09> Error: car_info request for car_id 23 timed out.

I sent you a debug version for the KMR relay problem via personal message here on race department. Then we can see what is going wrong with the relay.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 83 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%