Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank in-game spotter app (with voice) v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
pensionisti23 submitted a new resource:

Kissmyrank in-game spotter app (with voice) - This is KMR in-game spotter app, with added English and Italian voice announcing

This is an updated version of the original Kissmyrank in-game spotter app, but added voice announcer, in Italian and English. you can set it in the app setting. The app can be used only in Kissmyrank servers, it will give you Voice announcement for VSC, Blue Flags, damage in the car, speed limits, etc... so you can keep focus on your driving and don't miss important server announcements, and avoid getting penalized.
here's the original version of the app....

Read more about this resource...

HI
Is it possible to have always on screen the number of penalty during the race?
HI Roberto,
Actually i added only the voices to the original KMR app, i think it will need programing on the core to change that behaviour. I'll have a look for it, but probably you should PM the dev of the original app Brioche, link of the original app in app description.

HI

HI Roberto,
Actually i added only the voices to the original KMR app, i think it will need programing on the core to change that behaviour. I'll have a look for it, but probably you should PM the dev of the original app Brioche, link of the original app in app description.
I’ve ask to brioche but He don’t have time.. he said feel free to modify but this is over my known

I’ve ask to brioche but He don’t have time.. he said feel free to modify but this is over my known
yeah for me to, i will check, but i know we can make a flag not disapear but the counter of infractions, i guess it should take comand from the server side app, and probably would need a lot coding which i don't own the knowledge as well. i will check though when i'll have some time

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.9%