Kirkistown Northern Ireland

Tracks Kirkistown Northern Ireland 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Tyrone. Many thanks for this much awaited track. I just found it. I have just taken a Neo Green MX-5 around as I have on about 5 real track days organized by Donal & Keith from TrackSkills. My picture heads one of the pages on their website. Along with Mondello it's great to have two of my home tracks available now on AC. Hope someone is able to increase the camera count.
Again, many thanks.
IMG_8971.jpg

Last edited:
The first race that I attended was Dundrod 1955 - yes I am that old. Moss 1st, Fangio 2nd - epic. If someone could convert the Dundrod that is available in RF 2 and GP legends to AC it would be a great addition to the Northern Ireland racing legacy.

The first race that I attended was Dundrod 1955 - yes I am that old. Moss 1st, Fangio 2nd - epic. If someone could convert the Dundrod that is available in RF 2 and GP legends to AC it would be a great addition to the Northern Ireland racing legacy.
Wow, I knew Senna won the Linester Cup in I think somewhere near '85. Wish I was alive to see all of this but I am 16 so it would have been a little difficult. I suppose the Dundrod race was just the Ulster GP as we know it now but with updated roads? Also should download RF2 and try that

Last edited:
I haven't yet as I'd like to keep both if I can, but am not sure how to go about that. Gilles's has got more of a vintage ambience and yours is obviously more modern so the two should be able to coexist quite happily.
Hi, Mascot. I just came across this discourse... The original track is mine and not Kirkistown, but Kirkispark. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/kirkispark.27119/ This is intentional because it is different. The track map is Kirkistown, but the original location is too empty and bleak for me, so most of my track is fantasy, that's why I gave it a different name. So Gilles converted my track from GTL to AC. It was stupid to name it Kirkistown, it should have kept the original name Kirkispark... okay, now I've added a lot of things, improved Gilles' conversion and will share the AC version here soon. The name is, of course, Kirkispark... an enjoyable little club track.

Last edited:
Hi, Mascot. I just came across this discourse... The original track is mine and not Kirkistown, but Kirkispark. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/kirkispark.27119/ This is intentional because it is different. The track map is Kirkistown, but the original location is too empty and bleak for me, so most of my track is fantasy, that's why I gave it a different name. So Gilles converted my track from GTL to AC. It was stupid to name it Kirkistown, it should have kept the original name Kirkispark... okay, now I've added a lot of things, improved Gilles' conversion and will share the AC version here soon. The name is, of course, Kirkispark... an enjoyable little club track.
Great, thanks - look forward to it.
(I deleted all of Gilles's tracks a long time ago).

Would love to see someone convert the RF2 version of Dundrod to AC. That would be epic as I attended my first race there in '55. Yes i'm that old.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back