WIP Kinnekulle Project

New Project, Enjoy!

Kinnek-1.jpg

Length: 2072 Meters

Looks promising :) (Kinnekulle has been available for Isi-based sims for a while though!)

Thank you! yes there is a version of Kinnekulle avaliable, which is coming from stcc2 (not the simbin game, but the old dice game) But it is very innacurate :/
I have always wanted to make this track but i wanted to get some more track building skills before moving onto this great track! (Rörberg, high hopes etc) But i think the time is here to get on with this track and then hopefully also get it over to 3dstudio max and rFactor 2

It looks absolutely awesome, that track surface is increible, good job there!!! I guess that a lot of work is still to do, but that experiments you've done haven given you a great result.
It's the same corner in both screens?

Keep uploading some wip pictures please!

I think they look very good. They have a 'new' look to them, so should be used mainly on tracks that have had a bit of money spend on them. If the barrier is a wall, try using some vertical randomness for the topmost points.

logo.gif

Just thaught id let you know that the work on this track has stopped for now, i have started to make some sort of learning project in 3d studio max so i can get to know how it works to put a track in rFactor 2 and make use of all its new features! i hope i will continue this track later :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 491 39.2%