Kimi Raikonnen radio convo.

I think so too, as these 2 are mates. In fact, Sebastian is only F1 driver Kimi talks to and meets with outside the calendar. I think they are playing bedminton together.

Good result yesterday - Glad Kimi finally won a race this year, but what if Lewis hadn't had yet another gremlin with his car? He was considerably quicker that KR.

Lewis' comments about Vettel being 'lucky' wasn't very nice though...
I don't think it's "Lucky" to have to overtake that many drivers in that heat from the back of the grid... Even though he made it look pretty easy.

And yes, I agree with the above comments about being @ssh0les too. I'm sure I've been one when on the track! (and off it... ;))

Come on, it wasn't all down to skill. He got so lucky with both safety cars and drivers taking each other out. I think he could have fought back for points, but take the safety cars out of the equation and there's no chance of a podium.

So coming from the back of the grid to take 3rd on the podium is all down to luck is it?
I thought you'd have to have a bit of skill behind the wheel to navigate passed all those cars no? Or are you speaking from experience?

So coming from the back of the grid to take 3rd on the podium is all down to luck is it?
I thought you'd have to have a bit of skill behind the wheel to navigate passed all those cars no? Or are you speaking from experience?
Don't be an Andrew Benson. Lewis was not the only driver or person in the paddock to say Vettel was lucky. It was almost unanimous.
The BBC know that anything with Lewis or Hamilton in the headline will create interest.

Consider this:
2 safety cars that closed the gap twice
7 retirements
Webber told not to resist
Torro Rosso stepping aside.

Most drivers would pray for that to happen if they were put to the back of the grid.
Vettel is a good driver no doubt, but for me, his performance was a little tatty and desperate. A driver of his standard shouldn't be having near-misses behind a safety car.

I like Kimi, but I wonder if he is playing up to a reputation that precedes him.

We might hear a full dialogue this weekend ashe admits to only experiencing the track from Jerome's demo.

Finally! The first one who got the joke :D

Proof here....well camp.
RBR-Vettel-Newey.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years