Resource icon

Helmets Kimi Raikkonen Helmet Ferrari 2014 (HD) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
NICKRAY submitted a new resource:

Kimi Raikkonen Helmet Ferrari 2014 (HD) - Kimi Raikkonen Helmet Ferrari 2014 (HD)

Kimi Raikkonen Helmet Ferrari in 2014. (HD)
Author: NICKRAY.
Distribution or use in other modes: Requires permission from the author.
Do not forget to make backup copies of your files!
c337f70826b9f5bcce863c902776cec0.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Forgive my logic here but the mod says "Kimi Raikkonen 2014 Ferrari Helmet"...So i understand that 2014 refers to the IRL season 2014, but why whould the helmet be made for lotus and go into the fe2-folder?

Forgive my logic here but the mod says "Kimi Raikkonen 2014 Ferrari Helmet"...So i understand that 2014 refers to the IRL season 2014, but why whould the helmet be made for lotus and go into the fe2-folder?
This is more like a visual mod. I didn't say that it goes to lotus. I meant that if you use the 2014 mod then this helmet won't show up correctly. Secondly I don't know why do you want to use this helmet for the 2014 mod because this helmet was included into the mod. And pressing dislike is no way of understanding each other .

Haha, well since you started with a cocky comment, implying that everyone knows as much about f1 2013-modding as you, i'd thought i give you a dislike since you have a bad attitude towards newcomers :) I know you are something of a legend around here and was a bit surprised the way you treated a normal question from a beginning modder. I've been modding games since the mid-90s....so i usually know what i'm doing, just got bugged with this one.

But as i noticed later, the helmet is included in Luna's mod :)

Haha, well since you started with a cocky comment, implying that everyone knows as much about f1 2013-modding as you, i'd thought i give you a dislike since you have a bad attitude towards newcomers :) I know you are something of a legend around here and was a bit surprised the way you treated a normal question from a beginning modder. I've been modding games since the mid-90s....so i usually know what i'm doing, just got bugged with this one.

But as i noticed later, the helmet is included in Luna's mod :)
Well. I apologise for being rude. I just found it strange that you wanted to use this helmet in the 2014 mod while it's included in it. Believe me I don't want to behave like this with newcomers but obvious or how should I call it , badly formed questions force me to write in a way like that. Sorry , I will try to focus on being more polite in the future.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back