WIP Killklimb

Today i added fog,fixed racing line,terrain changed a lot now,it looks better whit bright colors and fog in air :D Night driving is also fun.Also managed to improve fps in all parts of the track.Have some bugs whit objects,but that will be fixed soon.Week or two and it will be out.Will upload track and new video so if anyone want to test it,please tell me!
Thx!

Liked the track, in daytime, even if the terrain could do with some work. Dont give up on it. It takes a hell of a lot of time to get terrain looking even passable. Very impressed with your night driving vision, although the moon was full, wasn't it.

it was full yea,but i didnt change sky yet.It will be uploaded today,but i wont pack it yet.So it will be compressed in 7zip.When u unpack it,the size iz around 320MB!Quite big for a 6km run :s Even whit that size it loads quite fast second time.

Well,i added some more objects and than it happened...All vegetation objects got messed up...I didnt done any backup in last few days(AAARRGGHHH!!!)so i will need to redo it all once again-_- When i finish il post the download link!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back