flyergtc76.jpg

Servername: RD GTL RACING CLUB
Class: KI Carro v1.0 & v1.1 update
Track: Mo I Rana / Riverside Nascar
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - one timed lap
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only.

Cool, good luck :good:

I might try it, but I don't think it will work well with a button on the wheel :D

I use clutch at wheel button since day one (Momo Race) and still can't understand people reducing a simulation being a compromise. Remember my starts, my unforced mistakes and the tiny advantage on straights via shorter shifting times (lift throttle at each gear change). I'm using a clutch rate of 12-13% on each Sim. It also adds some beauty on sound modulations while shifting down smoothly with a clutch, especially on some rfactor mods.

Please sign me in for today

I use clutch at wheel button since day one (Momo Race) and still can't understand people reducing a simulation being a compromise. Remember my starts, my unforced mistakes and the tiny advantage on straights via shorter shifting times (lift throttle at each gear change). I'm using a clutch rate of 12-13% on each Sim. It also adds some beauty on sound modulations while shifting down smoothly with a clutch, especially on some rfactor mods.

Please sign me in for today

If I had a third pedal, I'd use manual clutch, but the button just doesn't work for me. Tried it now, can't get used to it, kept changing my camera view instead every time the wheel was turned.

I use it to launch. But that's it. But if I had a G25 or G27, I would definitely use the pedal, it does cut away time in the straights. And it should also help downshift more smoothly, to help with cars like the devilish RSR.

Great racing as always:good:

I struggled a little bit with the wheel mounting today and on top of that I got electrocuted by the G25 about twice per lap! My left hand is totally numb now lol:D

Thanks to all that was racing tonight and to Stuart and Carlos for setting it up. Great stuff:good:

Mo I Rana not my fave track and was happy with a P6

Riverside was a different kettle of fish and got used to the car as I put more laps on the board. Happy to finish P3 :)

Cheers all

Edit: Thanks to everyone agreeing to restart in Race 1. Not sure why but when I hit the button to join the race, my car was just sort of floating in midair.

It was the opposite for me. I knew Mo I Rana from before, and it was nice to drive in these cars, wasn't even last \o/. Was running close to Manuel a couple of laps, he went off, I went off, he went off, I went off. Fun :)

Riverside I couldn't get the hang of. Was one of the slowest, 3 seconds per lap slower than the top guys. Was on edge most of the time, those tires scared me :eek:.
7th place on lap 14, went off into the grass, and fell through a hole in the map. DNF. Lovely.

Nice cars. Scary, but nice.

EDIT: aw, and now Dave says that DNF is here to stay :rose-dead:

Great nights racing with Knut's mod. I had pretty good night, after race restart in race 1 I managed to grab the lead for a few laps untill the big guns caught up. Had a nice little scrap with Bob M for a while but after he got by it was 4th for me crossing the line.

Race 2, what can I say, totally messed up the start and took Carlos out, sorry dude. After that it was a catch up game. After a few laps Bob M came back to keep me company, once he got past I tried to follow him best I could then towards the end I had Amir for company but I think he had some issues so got by him after he pulled over, so I brought it home in 5th I belive.

Thanks to the missing Thommo, hope your enjoying yourself mate, Cheers to Carlos for putting the server up today, Grts to Amir & Knut on their wins tonight & thanks to all you guys for showing up. See ya all next time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back