Tracks Kičevo 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lemax submitted a new resource:

Kičevo - Track from Macedonia; 2km long Military base polygon;

Kičevo v1.0

• type: Military Base Polygon
  • length: 2km /1.24 miles
  • pit boxes: 22
This circuit is located on a military base polygon in Kichevo, Macedonia. It is used as a venue in the Macedonian racing championship. Its narrow and bumpy track and dangerous runoff areas offer very close competition, very little space for error and guarantees an exciting...

Read more about this resource...

Textures look really realistic , photorealistic , looks great ,
only thing I can add to maybe any updates , I can not quite put my finger on it ,
maybe its the tree shadows ?
something with the shadows just dont quite look right , also maybe make some new PP filters to suit the track textures :)

Very nice looking!

caterham super7 ai seems to have issues exiting the pit lane and causing road block, perhaps the first pit box location is awkward? also noticed the ai cutting corners and going 2 wheels on some corners. not sure if thats an issue with the car ai or the track? edit: the 2 wheels thing happened in kunos celica st185 too so maybe ai line needs adjusting a bit. ai cars end up way off track

the elevation changes seem a bit too angular if that makes sense, feels a bit unnatural. i thought something similar on Krajiška Zmija, like as you are going uphill you can perceive each section where the road angle changes slightly, rather than being seamless.

• Deleted member 223075

Great job
285200Screenshotfordfiestarx43kicevo1510117214749.jpg

Yeah whatever, still no reason to bring this narrowminded political attitude in these forums. There's enough **** out there (which is even more important imo). Sound like "mimimi" to me.

you think this is funny or joke? please (admin) change the fake name of the fake country. otherwise serious complaints will be made and you will reach the point of talking with ministries and governments. it is not a place for propaganda here, and when two countries make an agreement, they have to adhere to the agreement they signed. this country has not officially recognized this name and there is no Macedonian country. Macedonia is Greek territory

This is by far the funniest complaining I've ever seen on this forum. Some ministry or covernment contacting to gaming forums because of this! That's priceless!

you think this is funny or joke? please (admin) change the fake name of the fake country. otherwise serious complaints will be made and you will reach the point of talking with ministries and governments. it is not a place for propaganda here, and when two countries make an agreement, they have to adhere to the agreement they signed. this country has not officially recognized this name and there is no Macedonian country. Macedonia is Greek territory
they dont care since its not their country that we are talking about ,anyway make f....them ,

Great job and lovely track! I tried it with a couple of small cars (Toyota GT86 and Praga) and I couldn't stop! I like the elevation changes and your usual great level of detail.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back