Keyboard characters mixed up in rFactor

Hi guys,

Since I have this problem for a while now and still haven't found a solution I want to ask if someone here knows about this issue.

In rFactor I can't make some symbols, like "?" for example. If I try to write that I get "=" instead. All other special symbols are also messed up, but those aren't that important or are available with another key.

First I thought this was a keyboard language issue in Windows, but I tried to change the languages input in the configuration screen and it didn't help. (it does change it for all other programs, except rFactor.) The same goes for the shortcut 'Ctrl + Shift' (I believe that's the default shortcut), it does change the characters in Windows and other programs.. except in rFactor where nothing changes.

Hopefully someone knows a solution for this, since it can be quite frustrating sometimes.

I tried "1" now, but I still get "é" instead of "!" I think. I got used to hitting another button for the exclamation mark(which is the $, £, etc. by the way), but I still dislike that it doesn't work like my usual laptop keyboard.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 39.9%