Kevin Harvick #4 - Jimmy John's Stewart-Haas Racing | RSS Hyperion 2020/Ford Mustang NASCAR

Skins Kevin Harvick #4 - Jimmy John's Stewart-Haas Racing | RSS Hyperion 2020/Ford Mustang NASCAR 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DannyDotCom submitted a new resource:

Kevin Harvick #4 - Jimmy John's FREAKY FAST! | RSS Hyperion 2020/Ford Mustang NASCAR - #WeSayYestoHarvick

Sorry to those hoping for another Penske paint scheme, I had to do this.

I love Uncle Smoke Tony Stewart, and I love his team. And those who drives for his team, no one could came close to being my favorite as Kevin Harvick. And as much as how I like seeing those amazing Busch Beer paint schemes during the 2020 season, I still love the mean look of the FREAKY FAST car.

And thus, here's another paint scheme for the RSS Hyperion 2020/Ford Mustang NASCAR Cup Series car, the Jimmy...

Read more about this resource...

@DannyDotCom
maybe this one could be one of the next?
14-Toco-3Q-01-1100x850.jpg

Last edited:
@DannyDotCom
maybe this one could be one of the next?
View attachment 430656

I would try to keep everything as "standard" as possible, that is using their normal regular season paint schemes instead of one-offs or only used for a handful of races.

But I like the look of that paint scheme, I might try recreating that in the future. Thanks for the idea...! :thumbsup:

I wonder if the skins for the Hyperion will all just be Mustang skins or if the other cars will be made...
Well since the Hyperion is based on the real Mustang Cup car, it won't make sense (and probably insults a lot of NASCAR fans) to use non-Ford teams' paint schemes on it.

I do hope RSS will release the Chevy and Toyota sometimes in the future, though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back