F1 2013 KERS

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Can anyone direct me to a link where I can find out the optimal/recommended KERS usage for each track?

For example: Australia 33% out of turn 2, 33% out of turn 10 & 34% out of turn 16.

Has anyone produced a chart in previous versions?

as a general rule use KERS when coming out of the slower corners onto a longer straight. Use of KERS from gears 2-4 is more effective than gears 5-7. Having said that, those rules go out the window while defending from another car. I sometimes will use all of my KERS to defend down the main straight of circuits.... it's situational. That's part of the strategy....

I don't know of a definitive list but i have seen a few circuit maps around that have had these details digitally drawn on them. I remember finding some when the 2011 game came out.

I always use 100% on the longest straights, as soon as I go into 5th gear. Of course, this only helps if you have longer 6th and 7th gears, so that you only hit the limiter when using both kers and DRS, if that straight has DRS.

EDIT: Of course, I did this in 2012. Don't have 2013 ;)

Yeah ...... there is no Optimal. It's strategic most of the time.

For example - If I haven't used it to defend or attack at Interlagos, then I'll save it for the uphill climb towards the start/finish line, turns 14 to 15 onwards
I do this as well. I will use all of it out of the last corner up to the start finish line. I also use 100% KERS on the long straight in India. Most of the other circuits i split it up in chucks though.... Like Spa, 40%-50% out of La Source then the rest after Eau Rouge down the Kemmel Straight

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%