Ken Block 43 - Hoonicorn 2.0

Skins Ken Block 43 - Hoonicorn 2.0 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
destinationriver submitted a new resource:

Ken Block 43 - Hoonicorn 2.0 - What if Ken Block would rock F1? See it yourself...

[READ FIRST]

Hey guys,

I told you, and now here it is. The Hoonicorn 2.0, a F1 car in Ken Block style, based on the Mercedes. tell me what you think about it, took me some days of work :D
If you want I can make the rims complete in the Black.Red-White-Blue style, please tell me.
I know it's not perfect, so please also tell me if you find any mistakes and things you don't like.

The zebra look is missing at the moment, but I'll add it in a future update.

Skin is based on this concept, I...

Read more about this resource...

destinationriver updated Ken Block 43 - Hoonicorn 2.0 with a new update entry:

Zebra Look - additional logos

Key, added the zebra look. On the air ducts on the sides I can't do the zebra stripes (at the moment), because I don't know where (the areas on the pssg are too small).

Also added the DIRT3 and Alpinestars logos on the nose instead of the Mercedes logo.

Of course the US-Flag is mirrored on one side, but thats on the skin (instead of the Puma logo).

Now I just have to know what you think abput the rims ;)

Hope you enjoy ;)

Screenshots:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

All in all good . I think it´s more a silver-grey with camouflage thing inside what he has or like your pic on top a silver... and the rims should be how they are . otherwise it would be to much colorful
DdI9o8.jpg

Remain only the air ducts ... or a sponsor go there. I have also no idea:whistling:But so far cool car:thumbsup:
And what do you think about bit more blue in the rear part of car...i mean the nose is cool as it is with color and sponsor,but rear are not much with this style

Okay guys, I'm creating a complete Hoonigan Racing Division Team right now. Not the question is, who do you want as second driver?

My thoughts went to
Chris Atkinson
Jari-Matti Latvala
Jeff Gordon

But I want to hear your ideas :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline