Kemora Circuit

Tracks Kemora Circuit 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jaasu submitted a new resource:

Kemora Circuit - Race circuit located in Veteli, Finland

View attachment 338147
Built in 1983 and rebuilt in 1987. The total length is 2,7 kilometers. Located in Veteli, Finland.
Scratch-build based on LiDAR data.

Track Features
  • 30 Pit boxes
  • Dynamic racing groove
  • Track Map
  • TV Cameras
  • 3D grass (high, very high, maximum levels)
  • Content manager’s custom shader patch grass FX support out of the box

Credits:
  • Track marshals (Nobby76 and Rigel)
  • 3D People (Lemax)...

Read more about this resource...

Next step on journey to create finnish race tracks to the Assetto Corsa is here :)

Last edited:
I want to report a bug. The geotag for the latitude "lat-63.4235" in ui_track.json is wrong. It should be "lat 63.4235" as finland is in the north of the world. At the moment you have midsommer with the SOL addon in december.

I want to report a bug. The geotag for the latitude "lat-63.4235" in ui_track.json is wrong. It should be "lat 63.4235" as finland is in the north of the world. At the moment you have midsommer with the SOL addon in december.
Well spotted :thumbsup: This will be fixed in next update but for now it can be just manually edited if necessary.

would love to see some video footage (until I can actually test it)
it looks great from the pics and you certainly do quality tracks
Thanks Jaasu! Next step is Motopark Raceway? Or KymiRing?

This is GTR2 version, I think it's the same layout, this same track also found for rFactor, very nice track for smaller cars

Other video

This is GTR2 version, I think it's the same layout, this same track also found for rFactor, very nice track for smaller cars

Other video
Hah, Kymiring isn't going to happen for sure. Next thing is probably updated Alastaro, 2019 version with similar texturing what Kemora is using.

Depending what you mean with the same layout it's same track so obviously it will look more or less similar based on just watching video. Altitude changes do make biggest change.
If you want to begin again complaining something completely nonsense, I'm being honest here and this isn't created based on that old track. Nowadays when you've lidar data available, there is literally no point to use or get anything from those old tracks.

Hah, Kymiring isn't going to happen for sure. Next thing is probably updated Alastaro, 2019 version with similar texturing what Kemora is using.

Depending what you mean with the same layout it's same track so obviously it will look more or less similar based on just watching video. Altitude changes do make biggest change.
If you want to begin again complaining something completely nonsense, I'm being honest here and this isn't created based on that old track. Nowadays when you've lidar data available, there is literally no point to use or get anything from those old tracks.
Oke, but those videos can be seen full Kemora lap, that was asked by Leonardo Ratafiá
Of course it's not the same as your Lidar track but there's the same curves etc...not yet tested this version.

Please do Motopark next, it's also so fun to drive, thank's.

Oke, but those videos can be seen full Kemora lap, that was asked by Leonardo Ratafiá
Of course it's not the same as your Lidar track but there's the same curves etc...not yet tested this version.

Please do Motopark next, it's also so fun to drive, thank's.
Mkay might as well link real onboard video filmed in 2019/2018, I guess.

Motopark would be fun for sure and infact it was lidar scanned last year, previously there wasn't any data available. I would rather do Botniaring but lidar data for that is from 2009 so it don't have new longer layout. Ortophoto isn't precise enough and elevations would be more or less guessing. Next lidar scan for Botniaring's area is scheduled for 2024 so meh.

Sadly we don't have anyone else doing finnish tracks :( Its for sure quite commitment and takes long time so maybe thats the main reason.

Other video

It’s stupid to tease all of you, but i made Kymiring two years ago for AC. It’s based on cad file with all buildings etc. It’s made only for promotional use, so they not probably release it to public..

It’s stupid to tease all of you, but i made Kymiring two years ago for AC. It’s based on cad file with all buildings etc. It’s made only for promotional use, so they not probably release it to public..
Thanks, I will ask if they could share it for private use. Of course if they paid money they may not give it free...byäää...

Mkay might as well link real onboard video filmed in 2019/2018, I guess.

Motopark would be fun for sure and infact it was lidar scanned last year, previously there wasn't any data available. I would rather do Botniaring but lidar data for that is from 2009 so it don't have new longer layout. Ortophoto isn't precise enough and elevations would be more or less guessing. Next lidar scan for Botniaring's area is scheduled for 2024 so meh.

Sadly we don't have anyone else doing finnish tracks :( Its for sure quite commitment and takes long time so maybe thats the main reason.
But what about this…

Btw, if one day you decide to create Motopark Raceway so do not hesitate to use my track if it helps to plan. I have versions for GTL, GTR2, Race07/GTR Evolution and rFactor1, also GPL version found but that's so old game...

Motopark Raceway GTR2

And if you are interested so I have Seinäjoki Street Circuit also...

Both tracks are scratch made by myself. Between 2003 and 2009 I made a lots of tracks and track conversions but today I only enjoy driving, i already did my share to this community :) , thought.

Jaasu updated Kemora Circuit with a new update entry:

NOTE: It is advised to remove old track folder when updating from v1.0.1 to v1.0.2

• Added missing billboard to footbridge
  • Added short layout
  • Added TV cameras created by Leonardo Ratafiá
  • Fixed painted white lines being too high above the road
  • Kerbs red paint is now slightly darker
  • Pit entry speed limit begins later and exit ends earlier
  • Recreated grandstand to make it more closer to real-life counterpart

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 257 15.3%