keep getting cpu occupancy on a map mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 1578763
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1578763

• Deleted member 1578763

hi! you guys may wonder why do i keep getting cpu occupancy 99 on a 2 year old computer why? because when im getting over 15 opponents, cpu occupancy 99 is appearing, how do i make that error dissapear, because that eror is so annoying

Impossible to answer without knowing:

1) your hardware (CPU and steering wheel)
2) what track/car combination you are using
3) Based on your posting history.. how many hundreds hacks and mods you have installed

The error is very simple, it says your CPU is not able to calculate the physics for all those cars... the reason why your CPU isn't able to do it can only be understood once you answer the 3 questions above.

• Deleted member 1578763

Impossible to answer without knowing:

1) your hardware (CPU and steering wheel)
2) what track/car combination you are using
3) Based on your posting history.. how many hundreds hacks and mods you have installed

The error is very simple, it says your CPU is not able to calculate the physics for all those cars... the reason why your CPU isn't able to do it can only be understood once you answer the 3 questions above.
mines are intel core i5 9400F Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 8GB Ram HDD
2) Cupra Leon TCR, Union Island - West
3) 2471 Mods And 70 Tracks

When I had this problem I went searching for answers on google, tried everything, nothing seemed to work. Then one day I was using an app for camber monitoring on the suspension. The app showed an alarm much to my surprise. It said CPU occupancy 99% turn ffb down. Confused I tried it and problem was fixed. I still don't understand why. So my suggestion to you is turn the ffb down and see if it helps.

turn ffb down. Confused I tried it and problem was fixed. I still don't understand why.

Some steering wheel drivers don't like to be fed a FF signal with a frequency that is too high... when they do they lock the program until they have processed the entire signal queue.
On AC/ACC the FF signal is sent by the physics thread, so if the wheel driver locks the execution it'll lock the physics thread and thus it'll trigger the CPU occupancy message.
That's why the setting to reduce the FF frequency was introduced.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%