rF2 Karts @ Quebec Superkart - Mon 7th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well that could have gone better. :rolleyes:

Had trouble getting Round 1 started and was told we were going to next round so I went to pits but race carried on? :O_o:

Look forward to next one and hopefully have these problems solved. ;)

@Jordi Slootjes , @Axel Moebius @Kevin Cox, @Alen Pecanin

I'm really sorry. I thought i had it all figured out. I did al the testing. But for some reason i mist the fact that the short layout needs 2 formation laps. :(.
I restarted the server with a standing start. But when i got back most of you where gone. I can't blame you. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
We will do it again soon. :thumbsup: With a standing start.:)

I had a blast with Joao. We both took the Junior.
The junior kart seems to be the kart for close battles. :)

I'll Tag you guys when we race the karts again. It probably will be in 2 weeks.

Since this was my first time driving the karts i went with the junior for the first race. It was the right choice because it took a while to get it right but when i got it was a blast. :thumbsup:

Race 1 we had some problems with the formation lap.:( I stayed on track gaining experience and trying to gain positions due to some spins in front of me. It was great for a first race. :)

Race 2 decided to try the f1 kart and things didn't go so well. With only 3 people racing i was struggling to maintain a good pace. It was a nice experience but i need more practice with them. :whistling::p

Race 3 only me and @Gijs van Elderen with the junior and it was awesome. So much fun the battle we had. ;):thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back