Not open for further replies.
Thanks Eric :) offline i just did a 46.568 screenshot of it:

Attachments

• Karts 46.568.jpg
    Karts 46.568.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 219
News Flash: Luneski gets 1st RD Win!

ROTFL

Newsline: Feb 22, 2009 New RD driver Bob Luneski takes 1st and 3rd in the inaugural running of the rFactor goKarts. The astonished driver was catatonic after the race, but his mother said she always knew he had it in him. When he had recovered, Bob said he hopes to build on this success in the upcoming AF3KGPC season.

ROTFL

Subplot: All the other Karts blew up! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Seriously, it's clear we have some to learn about running rfactor and definately running the Karts. But all things considered it was a blast and the fun had by all forms the foundation for future rFactor events.

lol nice one Bob :)

that was great fun, big thanks to Keith for his setup and advice.

Race 1. engine blew while leading

Race 2. having a nice battle with keith till he flew off track, probebly pulled of his chair by his GF lol. only spinning the once and i came 1st :)

Bob? Did somebody say Bob got his first win? What's gotten into you?

Grats, man and have a few on me! :beer::beer::beer:

(Portlanders celebrate with beer instead champagne on most occasions anyway...)

fun fun fun. That is all I can say. Considering I blew my engine, just as keith was saying, "NO, don't do that, you'll blow the engine." Then while watching the race from the race monitor, somehow keith and Nigel both dropped, then we started cheering on Bob, that was great fun, my family thought I had lost my mind I was laughing so hard. Thanks Eric, Great mod, lots of laughs and tons of fun! Looking forward to the next rFactor event!

First race - Blew engine before green lights...(I had just installed the Stock Car Evoloution mod, so my pit crew was yelling at me for blowing my engine...)

Second Race - Went flying off the track into a wall and (again...got scolded by my pit crew, "Can I talk to you behind the paddock for a minute?" is what they said, meanwhile, they are chatting about oil on the track and damage to the car.) crashed, ending my race.

I gotta say though, that SCE mod is a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%