Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I am not big into setups and not particularly great with small details but here is what I have for this kart and track.

270 wheel rotation 18 degrees lock
92% brakes
50 fov
shortest gearing
16 laps fuel
15.7 psi front tires
rear stock psi

I normally just do the fuel and gearing, but I did feel like I got a little more front end grip with lowering the front tire pressure. I only tried 15.7 though, and did not try anything else besides that and stock (16.0 I believe). Based on the rear right tire not getting as much heat or pressure and the rear left I think you could possible increase that tire pressure a little and that may work well, but I wasn't sure and didn't touch it. The temperatures were fairly even across the inside, middle, and outside of that tire though, so maybe its best not to touch it? Anyone here pretty good with reading pressure, heat, and camber for the tires?

To be honest, when it comes to Karts I sort of just adjust the lock and jump in without bothering with the setups. Especially with rental karts. Perhaps I should start (indeed, I've been thinking of learning how to do setups a long time now). I usually run karts with 180 rotation and 16 lock as suggested by Reiza. Would be interested in seeing what people say about your questions, Ryan.

My attendance is looking less likely. I've tried to take it easy today, rested and did a lot of gaming but going through some issues and I just don't have it in me to be racing today (or more specifically socializing). When I get very stressed and/or depressed, it is harder to cope with Aspergers symptoms.

Have fun, I want to read all your driver interviews after.

I have always liked the idea of knowing more about setups and I'm guessing what could be learned with karts could pass on to cars. I am curious to see what others will say as well.

That and I'm confident the gearing and fuel are at the best settings for this track so I wanted to share those with others.

Reactions: Nox
Oboy I would like to be in this race but I still have the issue that the track will not load.

Any one have a clue why the track want load. When it stopped I press enter and then I get a message saying something about gmotor and I don't have a clue what that means.
The gmotor error I get is as this:

gMotor2 error
error loading texture ROADA_S for material GRVL2
#2)
gMotor error
Error loading global material GRVL2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%