Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Great race, but, as Ralf said, sorry to see only four cars on track by lap 65. Got a lucky third because Ralf had damage and had to do a pitstop. Had me really on my toes for the last laps though trying to keep him from catching up!

Looks like they started the race without me
Thanks
Sorry to hear that and sorry I haven't checked the thread again after making you join:(
I sometimes see people being unable to join Stock Car Extreme servers for some reason. Not sure what causes it. Did you get an error message?

Yeah it was a bit thin at the end, although there was still some good racing and the car was really fun to drive.

The first half of the race was very close with Jan, we passed back and forward again and again on the main straight. He lost a lot of time after the pitstop though and after that it was just about keeping the gap.

I was lucky to race at all actually, I had computer problems during warmup and only got back into the lobby 20 seconds before the start. Then shortly after the race finished the game crashed. At least there were no problems when it mattered!

BTW, I probably won't be able to race for a while as I'm moving away to a new job next week (away from my sim gear). Hopefully I'll be racing again in a few months though.:)

Man, what a long ass race. Never have i driven anything remotely this long. I found it quite tedious towards the end, jesus, i even found myself getting fed up for a couple laps somewhere around lap 50, haha. :)
My eyes began to hurt, my ass hurt, lol...
Iain drove a flawless race and was more consistent than me. :thumbsup:
We stuck together for the majority of the 1st stint, but then i began to struggle with the reduced grip and a backmarker also took 2s seconds of time. Going into the pits i was trailing by ca. 6s.
I thought i did a great pit procedure, really focusing to do as good as i possibly could , but Iain apparently did just as good, because coming out of the pits the gap remained the same.
At the beginning of the 2nd stint i had all sorts of problems adapting to the fresh tires/grip, couldn't find the correct braking spots, rhythm and drove a couple of very bad laps, which allowed the gap to grow to 10+. Once i got into the groove, i managed to somewhat stabilize the gap. Towards the end i made many little mistakes, but nothing major. Ended ca.20s as P2.

Quite a unique racing experience, such a long race.
I'm glad i made it to the end without a spin or accident. That was also may main ambition at the start - to experience a long hardcore race like this from start to end and possibly keep it clean. :thumbsup:

Can't get in says session closed

Great race, but, as Ralf said, sorry to see only four cars on track by lap 65. Got a lucky third because Ralf had damage and had to do a pitstop. Had me really on my toes for the last laps though trying to keep him from catching up!

Sorry to hear that and sorry I haven't checked the thread again after making you join:(
I sometimes see people being unable to join Stock Car Extreme servers for some reason. Not sure what causes it. Did you get an error message?

I would like to participate in this event.
I am not a Premium Member.
The reason why I can't see the Server password and Racing rules are not a Premium member ?
What do I need to do in order to view the Server password and Racing rules ?
What should I do to prepare for this event?
And I'm Korean.
Can I participate in this event ?

Note.
My Racedepartment member nickname is "The Faster".
My nickname of the Game Stock Car Extreme is "IBM".

I would like to participate in this event.
I am not a Premium Member.
The reason why I can't see the Server password and Racing rules are not a Premium member ?
What do I need to do in order to view the Server password and Racing rules ?
What should I do to prepare for this event?
And I'm Korean.
Can I participate in this event ?

Note.
My Racedepartment member nickname is "The Faster".
My nickname of the Game Stock Car Extreme is "IBM".
Hello, yes you'll need to be premium to join this event. More info here.

Jq7TCKb.jpg

Mod:
Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR (Download)
Track: Nordschleife 24hr (Download)

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:25 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:30 GMT (2 Laps)

Change to the car you didn't use in Race 1!

Race 2
Practice:
19:55 GMT
Qualifying: 20:05 GMT
Warm up: 20:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:25 GMT (2 laps)

You do not need to go around the entire track on an outlap. At the pit entry, instead of going left onto the Nordschleife, stay right.

ni6rMYH.jpg

You must stay within the cones, much like the white line when you exit the pits. Begin your fast lap and have a clean pair of undies ready. Don't do this when you are on a timed lap or you will be DQd; return to the pits and go round again.

gwbMLTd.jpg

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Assists:
Auto-Clutch
Low ABS

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.

Stick to your assignments! Don't make car order requests. (Driver / Race 1 Car / Race 2 Car)
  1. Andrew James / F430 / 997 [MAYBE]
  2. Andrew Harper / 997 / F430
  3. Craig Patteson / F430 / 997
  4. Srinath Sundareswaran / 997 / F430
  5. Paul Hurlow / F430 / 997
  6. Enzo Fazzi / 997 / F430 [MAYBE]
  7. Tuomas Lankinen / F430 / 997
  8. Theo van den Brink / 997 / F430 [MAYBE]
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver