Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thank you everyone for your votes, suggestions, etc. I was very happy to receive all that feedback.

I've done some thinking, and some testing, and I think multi-class isn't a path I want to go down at the moment. The V8s and MR18 seem too close for proper multiclass, and MR18s and touring cars just don't suit the same tracks or even the same style of racing. Of course, I will run such events in the club and may change my mind in future. For NOW, however, I will focus on one-type leagues, and I have a few planned for 2015, all going well.

Still not committing myself here, so no promises, but my plan at the moment is to run a V8 Stock Car league next. I'd also like to run touring cars at some point, and possibly even a Kart "knock-out" type league later in the year. Not forgetting F3s too, I'd like to run those. Lots of work, let's see how we get on.

Thank you everyone for your votes, suggestions, etc. I was very happy to receive all that feedback.

I've done some thinking, and some testing, and I think multi-class isn't a path I want to go down at the moment. The V8s and MR18 seem too close for proper multiclass, and MR18s and touring cars just don't suit the same tracks or even the same style of racing. Of course, I will run such events in the club and may change my mind in future. For NOW, however, I will focus on one-type leagues, and I have a few planned for 2015, all going well.

Still not committing myself here, so no promises, but my plan at the moment is to run a V8 Stock Car league next. I'd also like to run touring cars at some point, and possibly even a Kart "knock-out" type league later in the year. Not forgetting F3s too, I'd like to run those. Lots of work, let's see how we get on.

I look forward to it :)

I've done a few laps on this combo yesterday and it's bloody amazing, once you manage to get out of the box. Which can be a bit of a hassle as the car bottoms out and can get stranded like a whale in front of the pay-gates. Increasing ride height is a must, picking the left lane through the gates seemed to work best.

I'd love to be there but it's league night for us with a Bathurst Enduro that should be equally thrilling, hopefully :).

I've done a few laps on this combo yesterday and it's bloody amazing, once you manage to get out of the box. Which can be a bit of a hassle as the car bottoms out and can get stranded like a whale in front of the pay-gates. Increasing ride height is a must, picking the left lane through the gates seemed to work best.

I'd love to be there but it's league night for us with a Bathurst Enduro that should be equally thrilling, hopefully :).
Yeah, that's why we are on the 24hr version for this race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline