That's definitely the first time I've been asked that :p The multiplayer tests will start next week with a closed group of people; followed by a beta demo available at the end of August to our Facebook subscribers www.facebook.com/KartSim . The public demo will be available a few weeks after that.

Bruce, if you'd like a private viewing, send me a pm with your skype name and I'll show you what it looks like.

Rupe Wilson

Premium
KartSim® The demo will see you driving the Arrow XE-28 chassis with the 17hp Yamaha KT100S engine. The full version will see all the CIK classes i.e. KF3-KZ1 as well nation specific categories. You will have to wait for the full list of chassis/engines/circuits once the demo has been released ;)

Honda 4 stroke hmmm, I don't think so, I thought TKM had swapped them out for 2 strokes now. I could be wrong though. Although to be fair, we still allow them in the 24 Heures du Mans Open, so maybe :D.

Actually... thought. Is Alain Prost International Kart Circuit going to be part of the original release? It would be awesome to be able to practice all year round on that track.

RaceDepartment Store

The seat slider can be used in combination with the Sim-Lab seat brackets. See below how this works. The width of the seat slider can be adjusted by slightly bending the middle pull bar to the desired width. This allows the seat slider to made fit for all side mounted bucket seats. Buy now from...
Attach any wheel rim with a 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm mounting pattern to this hub for use with a FANATEC® wheel base. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 329,95 Features Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco...
Trak Racer's SA-09 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-09 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...
The Trak Racer SA-08 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-08 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
Simucube Mount is specially designed for Simucube 2 and compatible with many other front-mounted Direct Drive Force Feedback wheel bases. Buy now from simucube.com for € 68,30 The perfect but straightforward mounting option for your Simucube wheel base is made from thick laser-cut quality...
  • Featured
GT racing style wheel. Standard 300 mm GT wheel diameter. Grab ahold of the GS wheel and have a real racing experience. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Alcantara® Made In Italy The GS is wrapped in Italian made Alcantara which feels exquisite. Forged Carbon Fibre Framework & Shifter Paddle...