KartKraft | Minor Hotfix Update Now Available

Black Delta Studios have released another new, minor, hotfix update for KartKraft following the major build release of earlier this month.

Having recently deployed the big December update build of KartKraft back on December 23rd, Australian development team Black Delta have today followed up with a small hotfix update for the title, addressing a few minor issues that have arisen since latest public release.

The new update launched today, titled as build 0.1.0.2831, simply cleans up a few issues and doesn't bring with it any significant changes to the come simulation experience.

KartKraft Middle.jpg

Build 0.1.0.2831 update notes:
  • Temporarily removed collision on cones to avoid a crash in KA100 time trial
  • Reduced cornering stiffness of MG Yellow tyres
  • Fixed issue with Face Off and Minimal options in KA100 events. It’s no longer possible to enter X30 in KA100 events
  • Fixed incorrect manufacturer on OK1 KA100 Karts

Original Source: KartKraft Discord.

KartKraft is available now on PC.

Want to know how to get the best of the simulation? Then fire up a new thread in the Other Racing Games sub forum now!

KartKraft Footer.jpg

Last edited:
RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
Jun 30, 2017
I had never heard of this title, but a quick look on YouTube produced some interesting footage. It's currently on offer on steam for £7.99, so I've bought a copy and will give it a spin later.

roadyroad

250RPM
Dec 7, 2013
After having been disappointed by this sim at its launch (awful FFB, strange physics), Ive been waiting a lot of time a good update to use it again. Yesterday seemed the right time and... it was!!! It is now really good. It is not the same.game anymore. The default setup is a bit too sensitive tobmy taste though but you can make adjustments. I still am more confident with Kart Racing Pro but it may because Kartkraft seems to have more detail in the FFB. I haven't tried to race with the AI, so I can't state whether is is good.or not. Keep on the good job!

Reactions: mopro

mopro

250RPM
May 9, 2009
After having been disappointed by this sim at its launch (awful FFB, strange physics), Ive been waiting a lot of time a good update to use it again. Yesterday seemed the right time and... it was!!! It is now really good. It is not the same.game anymore. The default setup is a bit too sensitive tobmy taste though but you can make adjustments. I still am more confident with Kart Racing Pro but it may because Kartkraft seems to have more detail in the FFB. I haven't tried to race with the AI, so I can't state whether is is good.or not. Keep on the good job!
Downloading now..

Reactions: Ulfhedinn

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
Jun 30, 2017
Just don't an hour on Kartkraft, and it is bloody brilliant! I was only hotlapping, but it was immense fun! A brilliant little sim, well worth £7.99 of anyone's money. Buy it if it isn't in your steam collection - this title deserves more love!

Ville Niklas

50RPM
Aug 12, 2017
Just don't an hour on Kartkraft, and it is bloody brilliant! I was only hotlapping, but it was immense fun! A brilliant little sim, well worth £7.99 of anyone's money. Buy it if it isn't in your steam collection - this title deserves more love!
Hotlapping is very addictive in this title :)

mopro

250RPM
May 9, 2009
7.99 don't do justice to the Kart Kraft at current state. The driving experience is very good now. I've bought a bad AC mod close to this price (yeah stupid me)

Reactions: tpeter and Scaff