Kart Racing Pro

Kart Racing Pro by PiBoSo is out. Download the game/demo: click here

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

What's the current verdict from real kart racers on this sim? Does it behave realistic enough to be fun to race with it? How is the AI?
I can't speak for other guys but for me it seem to drive very realistically, the feeling of the wheel lifting is more distinct than in other games, and the chassis flex is also good. Plenty of tuning options too.

The AI is nonexistent. If you want to race, online is the only option.

The physics seems off here, did Nige ever fit in a kart?

2808.jpg

In the last few days there where like three or four guys on the "driving italia"-Server. Other than that there are some Servers with additional content with some drivers but i never visited them.

The sim is really cool, i always loved the dynamic track surface, driving feels great (im not karting irl), there are plenty of setup options. The only thing is that there are very few people to race with....

I wish we had a downloads subsection for this game here on RD, so people could have a public place to share their track and kart mods. There are plenty of tracks, but they're confined to private forums and Google Drive folders. I have a track I've been working on that I'd love to post here once I finish it.
Indeed but there is a topic on the game's official forum with a link to a track pack. Althpugh Ive found a few tracks on another website, I think it would be a good idea to include your track in this pack.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%