Kart Racing Pro

Kart Racing Pro by PiBoSo is out. Download the game/demo: click here

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

@roadyroad can you gave me the link for the download of the tracks? I bought and i downloaded a few tracks from the krp forum but havent find that amount (300) of tracks that youre saiyng.
It is somewhere in the official forum. there is a topic with a link to download a track pack. Well, I hope it is still available. Don't know if you can easily search my posts here on RD, but I may have put the link in another topic about kart racing pro.

Well it must be fun in real life, feeling the kart sliding, but in a sim, a straight line of ice would be quiet boring after a few seconds. Is there any real ice track for karts? There are dirt tracks for karts (would be a nice addition to kart sim pro by the way), don't know about ice tracks.
Never saw ice tracks on sims... but there is aways time to add new content... just giving the idea to producers.

In recent days, the Kart Racing Pro simulation on PC has been updated to release version 11F.

Having a slow but steady development pace over the last few years, another new and fresh update for Kart Racing Pro dropped over the last few days - adding yet more light tweaks and updates to the under the radar but still impressive karting simulation from one man development team PiBoSo.

Kart Racing Pro Middle.jpg

Update 11F Update Notes:
  • fix: stats recording
  • fix: live screens in replays
  • fix: movable wing support
  • new: dedicated server admin commands
  • new: option to show 3D names in replays

Kart Racing Pro is available now, exclusively on PC.

Love karting in a virtual form? No worries so do we and our awesome community! Get yourself involved in the conversation here at RaceDepartment!

Kart Racing Pro Footer.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%