Kart Racing Pro

Kart Racing Pro by PiBoSo is out. Download the game/demo: click here

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

Since Beta7 it is mandatory to register the license key here: http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/register.php
Then use "Nickname" to login on Kart Racing Pro.
The nickname can be changed in "Profiles" menu.

During registration, "Old Nickname" must be left empty. It is only needed to change nickname.
If the key is already registered, there is not need to register it again.
If you are already registered but you forgot your old nickname, please send an email to support@kartracing-pro.com

I hope by typing you mean copy paste into window (manual typing would be a bit time consuming).
You will need to do that and also it's necessary to give your registration nickname. If you completely forgot you nickname as a last resort you can post on krp forum/send mail to support and piboso should remind you your login name (i'm saying this only because i saw couple people having problems with logging).

First news released by PiBoSo:

A little update on the progress on Kart Racing Pro.

The main focus so far has been on the tyre simulation model, to integrate some fixes and improvements:
1) fixed a bug that limits slip ( introduced in Beta7 )
2) temperatures should now be correct
3) fixed a bug that could generate wrong dynamic track surface data ( the random marbles bug should hopefully be fixed )
4) faster response to slip changes

Since Beta7 it is mandatory to register the license key here: http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/register.php

During registration, "Old Nickname" must be left empty. It is only needed to change nickname.
If you are already registered but you forgot your old nickname, please send an email to support@kartracing-pro.com

I have followed this but still get the issue. I also can't see any of my skins?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%