Kart Racing Pro

Kart Racing Pro by PiBoSo is out. Download the game/demo: click here

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

What's the current verdict from real kart racers on this sim? Does it behave realistic enough to be fun to race with it? How is the AI?
I can't speak for other guys but for me it seem to drive very realistically, the feeling of the wheel lifting is more distinct than in other games, and the chassis flex is also good. Plenty of tuning options too.

The AI is nonexistent. If you want to race, online is the only option.

The physics seems off here, did Nige ever fit in a kart?

2808.jpg

In the last few days there where like three or four guys on the "driving italia"-Server. Other than that there are some Servers with additional content with some drivers but i never visited them.

The sim is really cool, i always loved the dynamic track surface, driving feels great (im not karting irl), there are plenty of setup options. The only thing is that there are very few people to race with....

I wish we had a downloads subsection for this game here on RD, so people could have a public place to share their track and kart mods. There are plenty of tracks, but they're confined to private forums and Google Drive folders. I have a track I've been working on that I'd love to post here once I finish it.
Indeed but there is a topic on the game's official forum with a link to a track pack. Althpugh Ive found a few tracks on another website, I think it would be a good idea to include your track in this pack.

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
For the first time in history, Alpine F1 Team has co-developed a commercial racing simulator that can be used by fans and professional drivers at home. It’s called the Alpine Racing TRX and it’s presented by Trak Racer. “I really enjoyed the Trak Racer, Alpine Racing TRX. It’s a very useful...
Upgrade your monitor stand for larger mounting points (larger than 200mm spacing) - 300mm x 400mm This part is designed to mount to any Trak Racer Monitor Stand (including on TR8) to increase the VESA hole spacing.
The Podium Kill Switch is designed for use with all Podium Series Direct Drive wheel bases. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Brushed aluminium Emergency Stop button instantly cuts power to any connected Podium Series wheel base. Dedicated power button to remotely turn on (and...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Mounts Trak Racer Monitor Stand Integrated Mounts come with a 5-year warranty. Enhance your gaming, entertainment or business experience with the premium monitor stand from Trak Racer. Designed to be mounted directly onto an extruded...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 350,95 Taking all the most loved features from our existing chairs and adding some new sought-after design...
The Trak Racer RS6 is a fully adjustable gaming machine! Featuring an adjustable pedal plate, wheel mount and bucket seat, the RS6 is predrilled for all the big name brands and will see you competing at the highest level in no time! The RS6's 2" iron construction will ensure stable gameplay...