Kart Racing Pro | Update 11F Released

In recent days, the Kart Racing Pro simulation on PC has been updated to release version 11F.

Having a slow but steady development pace over the last few years, another new and fresh update for Kart Racing Pro dropped over the last few days - adding yet more light tweaks and updates to the under the radar but still impressive karting simulation from one man development team PiBoSo.

Kart Racing Pro Middle.jpg

Update 11F Update Notes:
  • fix: stats recording
  • fix: live screens in replays
  • fix: movable wing support
  • new: dedicated server admin commands
  • new: option to show 3D names in replays

Kart Racing Pro is available now, exclusively on PC.

Love karting in a virtual form? No worries so do we and our awesome community! Get yourself involved in the conversation here at RaceDepartment!

Kart Racing Pro Footer.jpg

Last edited:
RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
He needs to hire an assistant or two if he hopes to finish this title in his lifetime.

Apr 12, 2010
What's the current verdict from real kart racers on this sim? Does it behave realistic enough to be fun to race with it? How is the AI?

ohyeah2389

25RPM
Jun 14, 2017
What's the current verdict from real kart racers on this sim? Does it behave realistic enough to be fun to race with it? How is the AI?
I can't speak for other guys but for me it seem to drive very realistically, the feeling of the wheel lifting is more distinct than in other games, and the chassis flex is also good. Plenty of tuning options too.

The AI is nonexistent. If you want to race, online is the only option.

Kranky Pantz

100RPM
Jun 14, 2017
How active is the online community????

Without AI it's a tough sell for me, but I've always heard great things about it. :)

Reactions: tcb77

Elo

1RPM
Jul 4, 2017
In the last few days there where like three or four guys on the "driving italia"-Server. Other than that there are some Servers with additional content with some drivers but i never visited them.

The sim is really cool, i always loved the dynamic track surface, driving feels great (im not karting irl), there are plenty of setup options. The only thing is that there are very few people to race with....