Kart racing - Contoller not working

After all this time in rF2 I decided I would have a go at Kart racing (call me crazy). I downloaded the default KartCup (Studio 397) and tried to drive. It wont even budge. Steering /brakes appear to be OK, but it will not drive!!!

I drive with an XBox One Controller (don't hate me). Other than attempting to drive a Kart, am I doing something wrong? All comments (even hateful) are welcome.

Edit: All fixed. Disregard this thread.

Last edited:
After all this time in rF2 I decided I would have a go at Kart racing (call me crazy). I downloaded the default KartCup (Studio 397) and tried to drive. It wont even budge. Steering /brakes appear to be OK, but it will not drive!!!

I drive with an XBox One Controller (don't hate me). Other than attempting to drive a Kart, am I doing something wrong? All comments (even hateful) are welcome.

Please disregard this "Discussion thread". Autopit active (F10) was the culprit (after fiddling it will work). I must say, Kart driving is more fun than I expected (lol).

Please disregard this "Discussion thread". Autopit active (F10) was the culprit (after fiddling it will work). I must say, Kart driving is more fun than I expected (lol).

Could you clarify how Autopit Active (F10) was the culprit and how you solved it? Although I use a wheel with Kartsim, I've experienced the same things as you. It seems to be hit and miss for me.

Thanks.

Could you clarify how Autopit Active (F10) was the culprit and how you solved it? Although I use a wheel with Kartsim, I've experienced the same things as you. It seems to be hit and miss for me.

Thanks.
Basically I turned the Autopit Active (F10) off, then immediately start accelerating. I found by not accelerating, in most cases, it just stopped and would not move. Then I would have to restart and do all over again. Very fiddly. Far from ideal. It really shouldn't do this. I suspect its the design of the Kart (?).

Basically I turned the Autopit Active (F10) off, then immediately start accelerating. I found by not accelerating, in most cases, it just stopped and would not move. Then I would have to restart and do all over again. Very fiddly. Far from ideal. It really shouldn't do this. I suspect its the design of the Kart (?).

Had a problem, due to my own stupidity. Solved it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years