Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

• Deleted member 130869

This may be pushing it but do you have any knowledge on why replays don't show any motec info on the steering wheel or dashboard from these cars vs stock content?

• Deleted member 130869

I went to Long Beach tonight and the inner black portion was missing. This time I got a screenshot of the flag texture issue. On yellow flags the grey is on the right, with low fuel is to the left. Hopefully these reports are helpful!

Attachments

• GRAB_000.JPG
    GRAB_000.JPG
    563.8 KB · Views: 243
Loving this track so much. Reminds me of the GPL days of trying to take those esses without clipping those buried tires. Good times.

Sincere thank you to Patrick for all of your many hours and dedication to bringing this kind of quality and immersion to all of us. Your many tracks are so appreciated.

A fun afternoon I stuck on the track today. :rolleyes:
Thug-Life, that is just an awesome video. Inspired me to go get that WES mod which I am now loving along with this track. Question, though... How exactly are you driving with the other classes? I started a single race using the Lola B12/80 against 15 other AI but the whole field was using same car/class as me. Just curious.

Thug-Life, that is just an awesome video. Inspired me to go get that WES mod which I am now loving along with this track. Question, though... How exactly are you driving with the other classes? I started a single race using the Lola B12/80 against 15 other AI but the whole field was using same car/class as me. Just curious.
You have to use the Menu rFactor (UiData folder) for GSCE. Then you can choose the opponents cars and more like upgrades for cars on certains mods (FFB levels, aero packages, new tyres... always depending on the mod)

:thumbsup:

Hi guys! I asked this question on a separate thread, but that thread is now off the front page and I don't want to bump it, so I'll try here instead:

So I recently noticed that the car I'm working on (a Formula SAE, so very lightweight) veers to the right under power. Everything seems to be symmetrical on the .hdv and suspension files, and I haven't been able to find out why this is happening. Any ideas? Has this happened to any of you before?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys! I asked this question on a separate thread, but that thread is now off the front page and I don't want to bump it, so I'll try here instead:

So I recently noticed that the car I'm working on (a Formula SAE, so very lightweight) veers to the right under power. Everything seems to be symmetrical on the .hdv and suspension files, and I haven't been able to find out why this is happening. Any ideas? Has this happened to any of you before?

Thanks in advance!

Do you have the drive wheels set as rear in the .HDV file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back