rF2 Kart Cup @ Karting Genk (Live Stream) - Tuesday 11th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry but I have to ask this question, what is the reason why the Genk circuit was changed by the mini circuit?
Most of us never drive karts on simulators. They are a lot harder to drive than most people would assume. When I was on the longer circuit I kept on spinning. Best thing to do - go on a short, easy circuit. Lots of battles, not much spinning, ergo; fun.

Most of us never drive karts on simulators. They are a lot harder to drive than most people would assume. When I was on the longer circuit I kept on spinning. Best thing to do - go on a short, easy circuit. Lots of battles, not much spinning, ergo; fun.

imo the short circuit is much harder to drive because of the barriers

I have to retire for the rest of the races, my game is stuttering in this track for some reason, during the race was almost unplayable :(

Enjoyed the first two races. The carts are fun. I finally got one lap in the high 25's. In the final race I got hit so hard my kart flipped and I went to garage. I exited, had a headache anyway. Incidentally, first online rFactor 2 experience and it went very smooth.

Good fun, Thanx for joining. :thumbsup:

It was hard to keep focus in Race 3.
In Race 3: I put someone in the tirestacks in lap one by accident. Don't know who it was but... Sowwy... :unsure:

BTW: Rental karts in rF2 would be: No power, no grip (at all) and no kart is 100% the same. :)

Big track next time. :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back