Kart Casual Race - RFactor 2 - Thursday April 15th - 9PM (EST) // 6PM (PST)

Sim: Rfactor 2
Kart: Studio 397 KartCup F1 (Free)
Track: Kartplex - Oliver, BC (Free)
Date: Thursday April 15th
Time: 9PM (EST) / 6PM (PST)
Format: 60min practice, 10min Qualifying, 15laps Race
Server: Kartplex
No password

Hi Everyone, I finally managed to get a dedicated server to host Kart Races on RFactor2. Before considering a League or Race series, I would like to host a few Casual Races to make sure we have people interested and everything is working from the server side of things.

First race will be at the just released Canadian Track Kartplex. We will be using the Kart provided by Studio 397 so we keep all free content for the races. Kartplex is my local track, where I just started to run a Lo206. Great layout, designed by Jacques Villeneuve. Gridway (who is specialized in kart tracks) did a fantastic job getting the track just like the real one. I helped by providing some photos and drone footage.

I will open the server everyday from 7-10PM (PST) so you can log-in and make sure it works for you. I had trouble with compatibility in the past when I tried to join a race. If you run into any problems, please let me know and I will try to help (by very far an expert on RF2 but will give my best try).

See you in the track!

Rafael

<<Admin - please feel free to move to Racing Club & Leagues sub -forum - for some reason I cannot post there).

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back