Kansai "West"

I've noticed that there isn't any "West" variant of Not-Suzuka even when the pitlane and the starting line are already modeled in. Is Reiza going to add a West variant soon? I was expecting that they would in GSCE.

Last edited:
What about enabling it for Time Trial only?
The game-engine might not be capable of having a track only available for practice mode or testing mode or whatever it's called. I've never seen that in around 15 years of playing games based on the engine (or similar engine) AMS is based on (ISI engine, eg. rFactor). Reiza are allowed to do whatever they want now with the engine/source code (like the Raceroom guys and the Project Cars if I'm not mistaken) so it may be a possibility to have this feature, or simply disabled pit stops, in the future. Alex's reply of "we do not have the ability to disable pit stops at present" sounds encouraging :)

I figure everything is possible and its only limited by incentive to invest the resources in it. Many things they won't do are because of this.

All I know is it would be great fun to do the spoon curve twice as often per minute. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%